*A Whole New World*

You had magic in your irises, even the brightest stars envied

You had beauty in your tears, loveliness in your smile.

Such perfection, such a beauty

such a pity, you have fallen for someone like me.

July 1st 2008

''I hate this place''.

''Jungkook, what did we say?''.

''But look at it mum. Why do we need a bigger house? We are three people. T-H-R-E-E '' the eleven year old mumbled and placed three of his fingers in front of his mother's face.

''You haven't seen it yet son. I bet you will love it'' his father spoke, his attention on the road.

Jungkook sighed annoyingly and opened his window. Everything seemed more interesting than the place they were travelling to. Jungkook despised peace and quiet, unfortunately for his mother. So when his father announced to him that they were moving out, Jungkook began to protest. From the hustle and bustle of the city, to the calmness of the countryside.

Of course, there was no use. So here he is. Currently sitting on the back of their black Mercedes, observing the playful, purple colours of the horizon.

''Baby, don't be like that'' his mother, Sujin, tried to cheer her son up.

''I am not a baby, I am eleven'' Jungkook pouted.

''Yeah, yeah I know that. But look on the bright side. You are going to make new friends and new people''.

''Mum, you had never allowed me to bring any of my friends at our house. And we had thirteen rooms'' Jungook answered back to her.

''Jungkook, can you just shut up and let me concentrate? I am going to miss the right turn'' his father scolded him from the driver's seat.

''Do you want the camera? Perhaps you can photograph some of the buildings'' Sujin spoke and gave the device.

While his mother and his father were observing the skyscrapers and the buildings, Jungkook was in awe with the sky. He was aware that they were moving to the countryside and honestly,  the dark pink, almost mauve sky was the only thing he had liked so far. He pressed the small red button, capturing the first memory of his new life. The mix of pink, purple and orange was creating such a contrast with the grey, concrete buildings. Despite the youth of his age Jungkook knew more than normal eleven year olds. Not because his parents taught him or anything. Everything he knew he owed it on his own curiosity.

That's why sometimes the questions he asks are a little peculiar or let's say...surreal.

Last summer his father tried to teach him how to swim. Of course due to his parents' overprotective nature the lessons took place in their house pool.