*With My Jimin*

* before the chapter starts. Please, don't hate on me, I really mean it. I have received some really hateful messages about the book's ending. This is how I decided to end, how I have planned things from the beginning. Hopefully I can see you all in the end and activate your emotions with my writing. Love you lobelies!

Christy.

Warning! trigger content!

And indeed our souls spoke fluently.

I knew it from the start that you were the one for me.

However, the magic in your irises disappeared so suddenly.

''You can drown in the sky''.

I can finally confirm it.

Perhaps not in its beauty but in its infinity.

You were my infinity Jungkook.

And even if our love wasn't infinite,

it was the greatest thing that had happened to me.

Always.

''I don't want to go to school

''I don't want to go to school. I need to go back to Jimin'' Sky whined. 

''Please don't disobey me now son. I have called your grandma. She is picking you up, okay? I need to see what is going on. Please do this for me'' Jungkook pleaded and  kissed the boy's forehead.

''But, I haven't seen grandma in months''.

''Go inside p-please'' Jungkook gently pushed him in the class and ran  to the car.

Jin had  reassured him that everything was fine, however Jungkook didn't believe him one bit. He could hear the lies through the phone speaker, he could feel the uncertainty in the oldest's words.

Pressing the gas pedal, he accelerated the vehicle's speed and with a sharp turn he decided to return back to his lover. He didn't want to fatigue Sky or make him see something that he shouldn't. Wiping his tears with the hem of his sleeve, Jungkook tried to reach his destination as fast as possible. Hopefully, he was wrong and nothing had happened. Hopefully, his thoughts were blinding his vision from seeing clearly.