*The Moon Vs The Sun*

Both as bright , both as necassary, yet both so different

The one keeps coming in circles, while the other is patiently waiting for its turn to decorate the sky.

The shyness of the moon couldn't be compared with the communicative smile of the sun.

Just like the two of us.

You always loved the moon, while I always liked the sun better.

I've always had the urge to tie a rope around the two galactic globes and brought them close to me.

Touch the glimmering lightb till the heat in my body reaches maximum.

The world wouldn't exist without their light.

A friendship so real, despite the distance, despite the extremely rare meetings.

What could their actual conversations be during the eclipse?

''Hey friend, are we truly inseparable?''.

''What are you talking about dad? I cannot like Jungkook

''What are you talking about dad? I cannot like Jungkook. He is a boy!''.

January 23rd 2009

It's been almost a month and this conversation never managed to escape Jimin's head. For one month, he had been wearing his jacket and his scarf and ran to his workshop anticipating that maybe, just maybe, Mr. Jeon allowed Jungkook to visit him.

But unfortunately that was never the case.

Their discussions at school were approximately from twenty to thirty minutes since they didn't have any classes together so they only talked during break or lunch. Hoseok has been hanging out with the older kids, like Kim Seokjin and his friends.

Jimin was mumbling about his new works and a new masterpice he was creating, without actually unveiling anything to Jungkook. Yet, Jungkook couldn't talk about his photographs.