*A Pinky Promise*

The words aren't always sinful

The words aren't always sinful. We, humans, are the ones that make them sound like temptations.

The word fuck is the perfect example.

People use it to emphasize. I fucking love you.

People use it when they get separated. Fuck I miss you so much.

But the word itself isn't a sin. Our tongues are turning it into one.

I want to fuck you so hard.

I am fucking you till you moan my name.

It's still used for accentuation. It just leaves you with another taste...

The little thirteen year old decided that the only thing that could make his mother love him more, was for him to change. His only problem being that he didn't know who to follow. Change  to what? His brother died at the age of two. You cannot turn into a person who hadn't experienced anything, the baby hadn't lived a life, it barely touched the germinal thread of life.  So Jimin had none to follow suit. He had to create his change. With these thoughts bombarding his head like the hustle and bustle of the city, he decided to return back to his house, properly this time. From the front door.

He slowly walked the wooden stairs, when he noticed a big, scarlet blob of blood painting the timber. His mind created a million of possible scenarios and somehow none of them involved him walking through the front door. His internal thoughts got interrupted when the door opened, his beloved father's figure standing in front of him.

''I don't know how you ended up down here since you were in your room, but I will keep that for later. For now, come talk to your friend''.

''My friend? Is Hoseok here?'' Jimin asked and walked through the door.

''Hi'' the small brunet mumbled from the living room.

''Kook...what are you doing here? What was happened to your foot? Dad, how did mum react when...?'' Jimin began to ask.

''Calm down and sit next to the boy. I am going to talk to your mother. She is in our bedroom'' his father told him and gently pushed Jimin forward.

He hesitantly walked towards Jungkook, not feeling like talking about his absence from school or from his favourite place.

''I was waiting for you. For a long tiiiime'' Jungkook spoke, emphasizing the word.

''Really? You were waiting for me at my workshop? Alone?'' the thirteen year old questioned worriedly.

''Yes...and look. A splinter hurt me. Your dad said is a superficial wound...not that I understood a lot. It just hurts'' the small boy explained to his friend.