*An Unexpected Turn Of Events*

Change

Change. The only thing that every single person I have met is scared of.

And they should be.

Change isn't always welcomed.

It's like the imaginary, white winged angel has a fight with the firy, red devil on your shoulder.

Like a constant battle between your heart and your mind.

Yet, you have to take the risk to see if the change is beneficial for you.

Other times though, your own self isn't responsible for the change. 

An unexpected, sometimes traumatizing event has to occur in order to activate the modification.

Through the tears I saw that day, I understood that I loved you dearly.

But through the same tears, I understood that you changed...

[warning, violence and explicit language]

November 1st

Jimin decided that he had to return back to school. It's been almost two weeks since his beloved grandmother's death and yet the hole that had formed in his heart was still fresh. His father was still mourning over her death and his mum was doing her best to reassure him that everything would be alright. Nobody was paying attention to his own problems, yet the thirteen year old's selflessness and altruism  made him think that this was for the best.

His smile quickly showed up again when he remembered that Jungkook was constantly by his side all this time. Jimin was still visiting his workshop, despite the fact that now the only two colours that he was using were black and white. Sometimes, Jungkook was already inside the ruined vehicle, patiently waiting for his best friend. What Jimin  didn't know was that Jungkook wasn't allowed to go outside or hang out with him.