*From Paris With Love*

We will never break our vows.

Even if we aren't married, we are still united with the bond of love.

From friends, to lovers,

 to strangers and to lovers again.

I never stopped desiring your touch.

You never stopped wanting my lips on yours.

We will never break our vows.

Never.

One month later

''I can't believe I agreed to this...Jin, take your suitcase away from me'' Yoongi yelled in the middle of the airport.

''Calm your gay ass down...I am so glad to actually be here. I have never visited Europe'' the oldest smiled with admiration when they exited the national airport.

The familiar sight of the Eiffel tower, the delicious smell of freshly baked croissants and the colourful cars that were overflowing the street made Jimin and Taehyung smile with joy. Five years together in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

''We have to visit at least half of the museums in the city'' Namjoon ordered them while pointing at his map.

''Is there food in the museums? I don't think so'' Seokjin literally yeeted the map out of Namjoon's hands.

''You sneaky bitch! If Dessy was here, she would have kicked your ass'' the twenty four year old yelled.

''Cause apparently you cannot defend yourself'' Seokjin mocked him.

''Don't fight! Don't fight'' Hoseok separated them since they were causing a scene.

Jungkook was walking too fast, leaving the other men behind. With his big, doe eyes he was observing the dashing, vintage buildings and the small restaurants. They had to be captured on camera. But he had one issue...he hadn't taken a picture for five years,  the occasional selfies with his  phone, didn't count for him.