*Memories Of Us*

I thought that this was right.

That finally our misfortune would end after all this pain.

How stupid was I ?

I am sorry for all of these J.

Let me be the one who will allay your sorrow.

I love you.

You might be questioning it, but you already have your answer my love.

You will always be my one.

Jimin's hand was softly touching the long cobs that had formed around the once familiar allotment

Jimin's hand was softly touching the long cobs that had formed around the once familiar allotment. Even if the new building was identical to his old house, it felt nothing like home. This place was suffocating him with painful memories and all he wanted was to run back in his  old ''workshop'' and curl himself into a ball.

Jungkook was constantly occupying his mind to the point that he thought he was seeing him everywhere. It was that moment that an idea crossed his mind. Seeing his father gently touching the floor or the new wooden doors, Jimin began to run inside the forest, following the path that he knew from the past. It was  now filled with bushes and leaves, almost covered entirely since there was noone to clean it up. Yet Jimin still managed to make his way through.

Only to be met with a wall of bricks. The once timbered  door that used to be Jungkook and himself's way to freedom was now replaced with a wall of concrete. Trying to stop the tears that were threatening to escape his brownish eyes, Jimin ran to the front door of the house.

Fixing his shirt and his hair to look more presentable, he walked up the stairs instantly noticing that the veranda was almost the same. He was ready to knock on the door, when he realized that this house didn't belong to his love anymore. Jimin had no excuse of coming here in the first place. This house was still reminding him of Jungkook. In fact everything did and the twenty four year old despised that. Ready to leave the house, he heard the door opening from behind him, a small girl making its appearance.