*Gentle Touch*!

[WARNING! FEEL FREE TO SKIP]

Gentle as a feather,

soft as a pillow 

your touch lingered on my skin like all the unspoken words I had locked inside my mind.

If there's a God I am glad he gave me you.

If there's anyone I am glad it gave me you.

When I first saw you the first word we exchanged was ''sorry''.

I want our last to be ''don't be''.

Because there is nothing for you to be sorry about, love.

Jungkook's glove came in contact with Jimin's white dress shirt, a huge red stain now decorating the man's clothes

Jungkook's glove came in contact with Jimin's white dress shirt, a huge red stain now decorating the man's clothes. After five minutes or so their clothes were more colourful than Henrits' paintings.

The liquid colours were dripping on the ground yet the two men were careless, neglecting the certain upcoming stains. They were once again trapped in their wonderland, the utopia of perfection they had created in their minds.

They were laughing uncontrollably, both mesmerized by each other's laughter. Jungkook's nose scrunched up everytime he smiled with sincerity while Jimin's eyes almost disappeared whenever he laughed with his heart. They were so different, yet so perfect for each other.

They began to drown in each other's eyes, for the first time after a long time, realizing how dissimilar they became. Jungkook grew taller and became more muscular than he used to be. His long, raven hair accompanied   with the symbolic  tattoo were totally deceiving since his heart was still pure just like Jimin remembered. The twenty year old had his moments of weirdness of course, a trait that had somehow developed within these five years.

Jimin on the other hand grew more mature with the help of the man who raised him. He became a man who didn't care for other people's negativity or insults. He tried to change multiple times to be likable, to be more normal and he still regrets his decision to this day.  He wanted to be himself. He had people who loved him for his blond hair, for his fashion choices, for his caring nature. He learnt how to turn his so called ''mocking points'' to effective pros. His height was perfect. His hands were perfect. He was perfect, just because he had realized his flaws.