*End Of An Era*

 Tell me your thoughts on death... What do you think of it?

Is it another form of life? Is it the infinite elimination of a loved one?

Is death black or white? Who decides if someone is ready to die?

That little, tangled thread of life that somebody abruptly cuts and grabs your soul. 

Here's my definition of death. Humans are drowning in the sky. They fly up there, with their wings on their backs and instantly the sky absorbs their pure souls.

Some of them are cherished by many and that's how angels are born.

The rapture of death is grief.

The ecstasy of life is happiness.

The exuberance of happiness is love.

The euphoria of love is YOU.

October 17th

''Cancer is extremely common in our family. My own dad died from cancer...Yet as you can see I am feeling extremely good. The side effects can only be spotted on my physical appearance'' Jimin's grandmother tried to reassure Minjae that she was doing alright.

Her hair was decreasing and her weight was alleviating, the clothes seemed foreign on her body. 

''You should be at the hospital right now. You are risking your life here. It's hazardous''.

''I would never stay at the hospital. It's not like I would spend the rest of my life inside four, white walls'' she answered back.

''I hope that someone finds a cure for cancer in the future. Seeing all these souls suffering is just...''.