'' Dear readers...''.

I am actually shaking right now. This might sound cringy or stupid but I am crying. This is the first book that made me consider that my writing isn't as shitty as I thought it was. This was thanks for your love and support. I truly couldn't have done it without you beloved readers.

Grab a cup of chocolate or coffee or juice or tea...or whatever. Here are somethings I would like to share with you.

1) This idea appeared in my head when I was watching a nightmare. The nightmare was actually me getting burnt alive while the boy I love moves away from me and we get separated. Turned out that two days after, he moved out and I was left alone. Scared from the peculiar coincedence I decided to put my idea into words. And since Jikook is my ultimate ship I decided to dedicate this to them.

2) The book's first title was supposed to be ''Together, Always'' but I decided that ''Inseparable'' is more suitable.

3) First draft was seventy chapters which I condensed in fifty nine.

4) Mr. Park's character is inspired by my own, wonderful father.

5) This has been the only ending I considered from the start. That's how I wanted to be and I am not regretting my decision.

6) My favorite chapters are ''Second First Kiss'', ''From Paris With Love'' and the epilogue.

Please if this book made you feel even a single emotion, answer these questions for me:

-Which was your favorite chapter?

-Favorite line or phrase?

-Favorite Jikook scene?

-Favorite poem?

-Most heartbreaking and happiest scene?

-Favorite characteristic/ trait of a protagonist?

-Something that you would like to ask me or tell me.

-Something you just wanted to say about the book.

And now some interesting facts about the chapters, like details that you didn't notice or hidden meanings.[ Damn, my tears are falling on the keyboard]

a] August 21st, 1981 was the day Sujin lost Minjae. It was also the day that Jimin visited the hospital for his first check up because he sensed that something was wrong. Just like Sujin felt uneasy that same date.

b] Minjae loved the sky and Jungkook believed he could drown in it ( Tangled hearts).

c] Sujin makes great braids, a thing we realize from the first chapter. Later in chapter  ''Revalation'' we  see her braiding Jungkook's hair.

d] Sujin mentions in the first chapter that she believes changes are beneficial. She later says the same thing to Jungkook ( the meeting of two crackheads).

e] Minjae and Sujin's shelter was an old, abandoned car. The phrase ''damn, the things that happened in that car'' is repeated the first time Jungkook and Jimin make love (A different car ride*).