For Play or Foreplay?

I woke up to someone snoring and almost forgot Pat was still here. I felt safe being by his side. I looked at my phone and it was 5pm. We slept through most of the day. I got up quietly and saw a note on my door.

"Be back later tonight ;)"

It read in Katie's handwriting.

"Whore." I whispered to myself jokingly.

I grabbed my towel and headed for the shower. The steam coming from the water was inviting. After I was finished I headed back to my room forgetting that I now needed to get dressed. I was hoping Pat was still sleeping so I could go in and quickly grab my clothes and head back to the bathroom. I opened up the door and realized Pat wasn't on the floor anymore but sitting on my bed reading a book I had sitting on the dresser.

He looked up at me quizzically and smiled. He looked younger with the sleep still in his eyes and his hair a mess.

"You look like one of those girls that likes to read for fun." He said smiling.

"Is that a good thing?" I asked approaching him hoping he noticed that I was in a towel and would insist on leaving.

"That's a great thing." he said with his eyes widened.

I wasn't sure if he was referring to my question about the reading or the fact that both of us were alone and one of us was in a towel.

"I'm not sure what you want me to do." He said looking into my eyes.

I was silent and quite cold.

He got up off the bed and wrapped his hands around my waist. He then kissed the water running down my forehead.

"You're tempting Jules." He said.

"I'm not trying to be... Pat." I said enjoying his closeness.

His lips moved to my cheek and he kissed it softly.

"You sure?" He asked.

I was frozen but everywhere felt hot.

His lips moved down to my neck and kissed it more passionately. When I felt his tongue caress the crevice I couldn't help but let out the faintest moan. His hands went lower signaling my body to move closer into his. I could feel his erection.

"Jules." He said moaning my name into my neck.

I was silent enjoying his kisses. If we were to separate my towel would fall. The possibility kept us close together not sure of what would happen if it did.

He moved his lips from my neck and looked into my eyes before kissing my lips. His tongue touched the parting of my lips asking for entry. I embraced it with my own and the longer we kissed the greater the tension rose. I found myself biting his lip begging for him to take me. His lips pleaded with mine but with some pause. His right hand moved and touched my stomach through the towel and made its way up to my breast. Even through the towel it had enough sensation to set a spark through my entire system. He caressed it with such care, gently squeezing my nipple. The kissing came to a halt and he picked me up and placed me on the edge of the bed. I grabbed his shirt so he was on top of me. He put one hand under my towel and the warmth of his hand on my cold abdomen felt comforting. He wanted more and I obviously wanted more. Something both told us now wasn't the time. He kissed my lips one last time and pushed his way of off me.

He turned around and stuck his hands in his pockets.

"Get dressed so we can go for a walk before it gets too dark." He said and then exited the room.

I was still lying on the bed feeling incomplete. I've never felt so much heat without actually doing it. I thought about how it would feel if he were to complete me.