The sexy stranger

Sky was strong yet shy, she was so innocent and pure. As soon as she saw that new manager she got ideas in her head; dirty ones that she couldn't shake. That day he called for a staff meeting:

        "Hello, my name is shane, I am the new
          Manager of this restaurant, they will be
          Few changes around here. I hope that we 
           Can work well together."

Sky didn't hear any of what he was saying, all she heard was shane, and then it all went sideways from there. She starting picturing him all wet and soapy. She imagined how his touch must feel like.she imagined herself screaming his name over and over. These feelings never came to her mind before, he was different, he made her feel things.

A couple minutes later, the meeting had finished, and everyone was shaking hands with the new manger. He came towards her, and suddenly her heart started to beat so fast, she felt like he can actually hear it. He held her hand and said: " skyler right?" The way he said her name made her body shiver, she couldn't even reply, so she just nodded her head in agreement. He smirked as if he sensed what is going on in her head. And then he said: " these shoes are not suitable for the workplace, please get formal black ones." And then he went his way not even waiting for a response.
" That jerk" sky mumbled. She can't afford new shoes now, not in the middle of the month, not with all the University bills that she has to pay.
But she can't afford to loose her job, so she called her brother that happily lent her 20$ for new shoes.

Although sky was smitten by that hottie, all she can think about now, is how much of an asshole he is. The next day he came looking at her feet to see if she obeyed. He scanned her body from the top to the very end. Sky's face became as red as a riped tomato. He held her face between his two big hands and said: "good girl"  And then just left her with her mouth open. She can still feel the heat from his body. He was so close, too close! She just didn't know how to react,she only knew that now she is craving his touch. She wants his hands not on her face, no, she wants them all over her. But then she thought: "why would he ever be interested with a virgin like myself?" She felt sorry for herself and then shaked all of the sexy thoughts that were about him from her head.

For sky it was hard to believe that someone might actually want her, she felt so little of herself. She was weak, fragile, and not willing to trust anyone. But what if she was to just sleep with him? Like no feeling attached, she started thinking that, and the more she thought it, the more she liked the idea. "Just sex, hmm I would like to try it, I mean I am 21 why not right??" She kept repeating these words to herself, but not knowing if she s willing to act on them.

So this is part two!! Tell me what you all think. I hope you are enjoying the story. The hot guy in the pic is how I picture Shane would look like.