The kiss

Weeks past buy and, sky couldn't stop thinking about Shane. He was actually the talk of all the girls at her work; They drooled all over him. The thought of him with anyone of them made sky crazy jealous. She knew that she had no chance with him yet she couldn't resist to dream about him. On a Saturday night, Sky was working a double. She was tired and sleepy; The only thing on her mind was her pillow. She can see shane behind the bar talking to a customer. She found herself daydreaming about him, her eyes closed for a second, and she opened them, Shane was right in front of her. She almost screamed from the shock  when she saw him. She took a step back and looked at the floor, not knowing what to say. He looked at her clueless about what was in her mind and said: " you are staying tonight after we finish work, we need to have a word." And as usual, he left without giving her a chance to answer.

Skye was so nervous, all she can think about that she is in trouble. What did that sexy man wants from her. she just hoped she wasn't fired. She can barely get by with her salary now. She already works all night. Nothing else can bring more money, unless stripping which no way in hell is her thing. The night finally ended, no more tables to serve, no more duties, just the meeting with Shane, the meeting with her pillow. Sky sar on the counter and waited for shane, Who made sure everyone left before he came to her and said: " now that we are alone pretty lady, do you wanna go out with me?" The words hit sky's ears so heavily. She couldn't believe what she s hearing. Is this one of her dreams again? But no not this time. Before she can answer, he cupped her face with his huge hands and said: " I know you have been staring at me Sky, I am not blind, I see right through you. Lets go out tonight. I want you." And without a warning he came so close to her, brushed his body towards her and gave her the most passionate kiss she ever had. His lips were soft yet manly and his tong was demanding, he kept wiggling around her lips, but when he failed, he massaged her boob which made her moan and giving him full entrance to her mouth. Sky was in shock, the kiss took her offguard but when she realized it's really happening, she kissed him back with the same passion that he gave her.

The kiss lasted for more than three minutes, but then she pulled away, she needed to breath. She felt wetness between her legs, she felt that she wanted more. Shane looked at her with a satisfied look on his face and said: "so wanna go to my place, I live nearby"
A very shy and nervous sky replied: " I...I... I really want to but I want my first time to be special." Shane eyes widened: " your what now?? Are we in highschool?? You are 21 right??" Sky was surprised by his reaction, she didn't expect him to be that surprised, she didn't have any words to say now, her eyes were filled with tears, and she ran. It was  raining outside but it didn't matter, she just wanted to hide her face, yes she was a virgin, yes no one showed interest in her before, she was invited to prom but couldn't afford a dress, so she couldn't go. Yes she had crushes before, but nothing serious, no one caught her enough to go all the way and the more she waited the more it was harder for her to just give it away. She wanted Shane badly, and that kiss wow, but she wasn't sure after his reaction that he would go out with a virgin. Mabr he wanted a more experienced woman, after all he is the hottest guy she ever met, no doubt he had plenty of experience and wouldn't waste his time on her. With all of these tboughts in her head, she ran, she ran to her pillow, to her bed, to her only real friends.

SO That's part three I hope you like it. Please vote and comments. Ps: I know the chapters are a bit short but I am updating daily.