The First date

After hours of work, Sky was exausted. She went home and took a long shower. She has to get ready for that date with Shane. All she can think about is his kiss, his touch, and how much she craved them. At 8:00pm sharp, Shane arrived: "Hey there, I see you are ready, come on." Sky politely followed him, after trying so hard to look ok for that date, she was hoping for a compliment, but Shane was too proud for that. She sat next to him not knowing how to start a conversation, so she just enjoyed the akward silence. After what seemed like hours, but it was actually only 30min, Shane pulled over. "Where are we?" She asked With confusing in her eyes. She was so nervous, after all this was her first real date. Shane held her hand and led her to a beautiful garden. "I assumed after working in a restaurant, you wouldn't like to go to one, so we are going to enjoy the view here in this garden, and don't worry I prepared us a picnic basket." He said that in a very kind voice. Sky enjoyed this side of him, he is sweet and caring, she wants to kiss him so bad right now.

As promised, they sat there together under a tree, there was bo one there, just the two of them on that beautiful garden. After 2 minutes of silence, sky finally spoke: " thank you for bringing me here, this place is lovely, but how come no one is here?" "It is because I rented the entire thing." Replied Shane with a serious tone. Then he came close to her, so close she can hear his heartbeat, his eyes pierced into her soul, he looked at her as if he is undressing her with his eyes. So much lust in that look, so much passion. To avoid loosing control Sky stood up and took a walk toward the lake near them. Shane followed her, turned her around to face him, and grabbed her hips causing shivers down her spine, sky ever pounding heart was about to explode, and to his surprise, she kissed him, she devoured his lips so passionately, so eagerly, so intensely. They were lost in each other's, and after minutes of resisiting the lack of oxygen, they both stopped. "Are you sure you didn't do this before? girl u set me on fire!" Sky blushed to this remark, she then came closer to him "I have a deal for you, I want you, I want to sleepbwith you, but I don't want feelings." Bloody hell. What!! Shane couldn't believe what he did just hear. "Are you for real? Why wouldn't you want to date me? Every other girl does, are you saying you just want sex? " he said these words in a shocked voice. Sky instantly answered: " look I am pretty sure all you want is to sleep with me anyway, it is not like a guy like you can be interested in someone like me , I am just saving you time, you wont have to call me , we don't have to go on dates, we won't be exclusive, you can do whoever you like, and this way I won't get hurt, and I still get to sleep with you. Knowing that we don't have a relationship will keep my heart safe, so take or leave it, your choice." It took all of sky's willpower and courage to say these words, but she ment every bits of it. Needless to say, Shane was in shock. "Why do you think so low of yourself, what if I want to date you?" Shane said that with a low toned voice. "No you don't, it s a good deal what I just gave you, it s free sex for both of us, and I want you to be my first, I won't do any better, and I have to pop that cherry at some point of my life." Sky's voice was firm, her tone assured Shane that she is dead serious. "Ok sky, I ll be fool not to agree to your conditions, I want you, and if this is the only way you will let me in I ll take it."

After that long talk, they both were tired. Shane drove her home, and promised her to fulfill there agreement very soon.

Ok so unexpected agreement. Sky finally has a voice. Please commemt and vote thank you!