Unexpected

The next day sky didn't feel like going to work, she didn't know how to face Shane, she was too embarrassed. However, she had no choice. She left her messy bed undone, put on her work uniform, and went to her job like she does eveyday by foot. While walking there, a very mysterious car stopped near her. It was a 2010 BMW. An elegant car with a bold shape of red . While Sky is looking at the car in admiration, a familiar voice ordered her to jump in. She looked at the driver, and her heart was between her hands, it was Shane. She smiled at him, and immediately sat next to him.
"You like it ha?" Shane said without really waiting for an answer. Sky blushed for she realized she is staring too much.  "Its wonderful, how can you afford it on your manager salary?" She asked with an innocent look on her face. Shane didn't answer her, instead he put on some music and drove in complete silence. Few uncomfortable minutes later he said: " wanna go out after work?" Is he inviting her on a date, or just to hang out, she had no idea.. he confused the hell out of her but somehow she managed to nod her head in agreement.

The moment they arrive to work, some of the girls started to gossip; they saw sky and shane together and got suspicious. Nevertheless, Shane stated with a firm voice: " nothing happened here girls, I just gave the poor girl a ride." Shane's words stabbed sky right in the heart. Although, it was true, nothing has happened between them, but she kinda felt like he is ashamed to be seen with her. She didn't know if it was her insecurity, or if it was true, but she doesn't want to take her chances. She walked straight to Shane, when she saw him alone, and left him speechless when she canceled their date. Shane waited until it was break time, he went to the staff room and saw sky sitting there having dinner. He looked at one of the waiters sitting there near her, and winked at him to leave. The moment he left, he locked the door, and sat next to sky. She was so surprised, she dropped her fork. "Why did you cancel? I know for a fact that you like me, I see you staring at me, I tasted your lips and I know that you wanted more." Sky's jaw dropped. She didn't know what to say, she was blushing so hard, her head was about to explode. Shane being his cocky self know that she can't resist him, he came really close to her, held her face and devoured her lips. This time sky actually knew how to kiss him back. He liked the fact that she was learning, and came even closer to her, she was now against the wall, his body pressing against hers, she can feel him growing. His hand  traveled under her shirt and found the way to her boob. The moment he touched it, she shivvered and moaned, she was so wet now, and totally lost control. Shane knew the effect he has on her, and he liked it. He liked that this pure innocent untouched girl is between his hands, and he liked the fact that he is in control. The kiss went deeper, and became more passionate, her breath became harder and harder, both of them forgot that they were at work, until someone knocked at the door. Shane suddenly pulled out, he fixed sky'clothes pretty quickly and opened the door. He then came and whispered in her ear: "this is not over, I want you, and I always get what I want. I will take you out after work, make sure to wear something nice. And, just like that he left her standing there and came back to work, as if nothing happened.

A very weak sky was left alone  in the break room. She was so wet, her underwear was dripping. His touch, his lips, the more she thought about him, the more her heart beatted faster. This happened and they were on work, what will happen if they are alone, on a date? If she was to be honest with herself, Sky wants to go all the way, she wants for Shane to be her first, it would be a dream coming true. But, she can't trust him, no no she wont let him go any further, she wants to be in a relationship before going there, she wants love, and someone as good looking as Shane could never loves her. These ideas kept twirling in her head nonstop. Will she be able to control herself on their date?

Well, hot stuff going on. Will sky be able to trust Shane? WHAT DOES HE REALLY WANTS FROM HER? What will happen on the date?