Would you let me love you?

"The funny thing about love is that it is the one game you lose by refusing to play"

Shane woke up the next morning to an empty bed. He looked all over the cottage then outside , but Skye was no where to be found. He didn't know what to think, was he a one night stand? No he was her first, it must have ment something. He sat there alone for hours in disappointment.

After spending the night with Shane, Skye escaped very early in the morning. She doesn't want to see the look of regret on his face when he wakes up. She thought that for him, it was definitely a mistake, she will never be good enough to be his girl, he can do better, and she just chose to leave so she won't get hurt in the morning. What Shane didn't know is how harmed Skye is. He didn't know that she had no self confidence whatsoever, no hope in people, nothing. All she knew in her life was pain. All  the people that she encountered in her life used her. She is now a shadow of herself, she has no power to take more pain, so she chose to shut down. She chose to build walls on her heart and there was no coming back from that.

At work, Shane was eager to see Skye, he couldn't wait more, he wants an explanation. And he waited, and waited, but she didn't show up, she called in sick. Shane became furious, he took off from work and went straight to her place. The moment he arrived, he knocked none stop on her door. Skye oppened in fear, he looks her straight in the eyes, not trying to hide his anger, his eyes pierced into her soul. She actually felt how furious he is. Her heart started beating so fast, she was scared and unconsciously hid her face between her hands and bursted in tears: "Please don't hurt me."
Surprised by her reaction, Shane took a step back: " what? I would never! Are you ok?" And just like that all the anger he was feeling is gone. He realized how broken this girl is. He realized that it is not going to be easy entering her heart. He looked at her crying while crouching in a corner, he didn't know how to handle tears but he is not giving up. He came closer and hugged her: "look, I don't know who hurt you or who layed his hand on you, but I am here now, please let me help you, let me in, I promise it will be worth it, I just want to love you." Shane's words went straight to her heart, She was willing to try now, he cares he really do. Skye hugged him and it felt all good again, she felt protected and loved, she is ready to be with him now.
After what felt like hours, Skye stood up and asked Shane to join her, With his face full of questions, she dragged him to the bathroom with her: " let me show you what it is like to be with me Shane." Within a second she stripped him out of his clothes and started devouring him. Shane,not understanding how can she moves from a depressed state of mind to a sexual goddess, went with it. He let her take the lead. Skye wasn't making love to him this time, no it was more powerful then that. She has mixed emotions and poured them all out in sex. She devoured his penny over and over to show him love, then she rode him like he was a horse to show him her anger, Then made him come so hard with her coming as well to express release. She trusts him now and that's why she showed him her emotions in the best way she knows how.

Alright, I hope you guys are enjoying the story. Please comments and vote. Thank you❤️