Baggages from the past!

Skye: "your girl shane?"
Shane:"Only if you want"
Skye: "Are u asking?"
Shane:"No, I am demanding."
Skye:" ok. So Tina?"
Shane with a smirk on his face:"jealousy doesn't suit you babe."
Skye totally red: "well if you want us to be a thing I have to know about all the skinny bitches in your life."
Shane bursted out laughing:"seriously? Skinny what now?! You know she is a friend from my highschool days, I hooked up with everything that moved back then, I was a man whore, and I totally regret it."
Skye: " you had everyone you want it, and you still can have anyone. Why me? I am nothing special, I am a mess."
Shane with a sigh: "Look, I can't give you any real reason other that I like you, I want you, you make me crazy! I don't know why you can't see it or who hurt you so much that made you lose your self confidence, but you are beautiful inside and out, and I will remind you of that everyday we spend together."
Skye was speechless, no words can describe her feelings right now, but she sure knows how to show them, for she stripped him of his clothes withing seconds, marking her territory with her teeth. She took control, he was speechless. She let her mouth goes all over his hard toned abs.
It all went so fast he didn't even have a say. Within 5 seconds Skye was riding him so hard, he exploded. And with that, she felt satisfaction. Skye was gaining power, and self confidence. The more she is with Shane the better she is or so she thought.
Days passed and their relationship was getting stronger and better. They were together for the right reasons. They were happy. Until Christmas came along and it was time for Parents to be met. (Don't that always complicate things)
Skye: Shane are you sure you want to do this?my parents are a lost case, we can just spend Christmas together in bed..
Shane: Oh no sweetheart, you are not getting away with this one. Sex isn't going to help you this time. Fieisty girl!
Skye laughed at his remark and kept on packing her bag.
Skye: you know Christmas with my parents but New Years with yours. Can't wait to meet the lady that gave birth to that hot piece of ass!
Shane: Well don't get your hopes up. My parents are also a mess. Lets just hope these holidays pass in peace.
Skye giggling and laughing yet sincerely worried. Her dad is definitely going to be an issue.
After hours on the road, stuff in traffics and just akward silence. They arrived. The first thing Shane noticed was how small their house was, but very neat. Her mom a lady that look nothing like Skye greeted them warmly. Skye was tall and tanned with brown curly hair. On the other hand her mom was a short blonde lady. Just behind her a big man with a silly looking face was starring.
Mr Elijah: "hey, I am skye's dad. Nice to mert you son. I see bags in your car. I hope you made a reservation for there is no extra rooms in my house as you can see."
Skye hid her face in embarrassment: "Don't worry dad we are not going to take any of your space, we booked a room online, we will check in later."
Her mom smiled and didn't say a word. She went to the kitchen to fetch some coffee she just prepared.
Mr Elijah: Your siblings will be joining us in the evening. You know unlike yourself, they all have careers to worry about.
Skye:"you know damn well that I Am attending university to have a career, and with that I also have a job."
Mr Elijah: "eh what is the point of university anyway! Just find a man to marry you. It is all you need to do. Keep searching you aint getting any younger."
Shane offended and angry answered directly with a high tone: "With all do respect, Skye's education is important. She is her own woman, and what do you mean keep looking! What the hell I am doing here with her!@
Mr Elijah moved quickly from the couch and said while he was leaving so he ends with his last words:"you are just temporary, no way you want her, you will find a pretty girl eventually and move on.. eh as if a guy like you will want to do anything with her."
At this remark he left quickly as if hiding. Skye swallowed her tears and hid her face.
Shane: " I am sorry I insisted to come here, I had no idea, lets just leave."
Skye:"It's just one night. I am used to it don't worry, I took years of this, what's another night."

Wow right?? Skye's dad is such an ass. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Plz vote and comments! Thank you for reading