Living the dream.

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird, that cannot fly"

Shane: "Morning stranger."
Waking up to this voice,Skye felt so lucky. She opened her eyes to see Shane half naked holding a tray with breakfast on it.
Skye:"What did I do to deserve you?"
Shane:"Just by being your lovely self, come on now lets eat then head to work."
For the first time, a man is in her room, for the first time she feels safe and happy.
Skye: "How about we skip work and stay in bed?"
Shane: "you naughty girl! I am your manager. move that sexy ass of yours quickly. We will watch sunset together today when we finish."

Skye, with a playful, dancing mood obeyed.
After all how can she say no to that! She looked at him with lust in her eyes: His taut biceps were showing off,his muscular well trained abs exposed, and his tall masculine frame towered her. Everytime he looks at her, the hair on the back of her neck tends to jump. Without realizing it, Skye was staring at him for more than ten minutes. Shane noticed her beautiful eyes clinged at his body,so he got closer to her,lifted a hand and cupped her chin gently,tracing a line along her jaw and stopping right on her lips. "Come on gorgeous, it is work time." Skye felt weak in her knees. She didn't like the effect that he has on her. She felt powerless around him. He knew damn well how to tease her.

As always, at work it was akward and weird. They both avoided eyes contact, and secretly changed flirtatious looks. As discrete as they tried to be, it didn't work. Skye's friend layla noticed. She teased Skye about it all day long until she told her. Knowing skye's history, lala was more than shocked. Layla: "I can't believe you did it!! And with that piece of yum yum ass" at that remark skye bursted out laughing. She feels alive, she actually has good news to share with Layla instead of just pain and misery. It all was too good to be true.
The shift ended, Skye waited for Shane to finish closing everything, than they went together to watch the sunset from the park. In her mind, she kept undressing him all day long, and now she wants him badly, but she can't cancel the sunset plan now. As soon as they arrived, Shane put his hands around her. He gently kissed her forhead, and hugged her from behind. Skye felt safe and protected. She felt as if nothing else matter, with him she was in peace. It won't last, she knows it, but for now it will do. Shane was a dream, and she will live that dream for as long as it would last.
The view of the sunset was mesmerizing. They both enjoyed each other's company until all of the sudden a voice came from far: "Oh my God! It is you, Shane" a beautiful woman appeared from behind. She has a slim figure, a blonde straight hair, gorgeous blue eyes, along with full dreamy lips. She could easily be a model, Skye thought to herself. Shane hugged the gorgeous, rich looking lady. Skye didn't like the situation, for without introducing her, he kept chatting with that skinny thing. As her existence doesn't matter, as if she was the third wheel now. Having enough, she coughed to attract attention. Shane looked at her real quick than he realized what he has done. Shane: "this is Skye, she is my girl, and Skye this is Tina, she is an old friend." His girl, wow Skye felt a relief.
Tina: "your girl? Since when you have one girl hotshot?"
Shane:"skye is my only girl Tina. You know people change, I am no longer that highschool hotty that wants to bangs everything that moves. I'v grown up. If you excuse me now I have a date to come back to." That girl threw him off guard. He knows somehow, skye is not going to be easy on him after this. Nevertheless, they left Tina to pick her jaw from the floor, and went back to skye's place, where he will definitely be lectured.

So, I introduced new characters, I hope you enjoyed it. Don't worry alot more will happen next! Enjoy!