That moment

"Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create." skye sat in that car knowing that she cannot trust Shane no matter what, but she also is aware that she is going to create some happy memories with him. She is ready to give him her body but definitely not her soul. Shane on the other hand was determined to make her his. He wants her. Yes, he can have any other girl, yes he never chasted after anyone before; they all through themselves at him. However, Skye is different, she is special for him, she makes him feel things. She is pure, but he knows that he has to work hard for it. She had been broken so many times, she is so delicate now, and he has to go easy on her. He doesn't want to scare her with all of these emotions he is feeling towards hers.

After what felt like hours, Shane stopped the car. As soon as they stepped out an amazing view was in front of them. Shane: "do you like it?"  Skye: "it s the beach, I love it" Shane: "I have a small cottage here, we can stay the night if you like." Skye nodded her head in agreement, she was so excited to be with him, she wants him so bad. He all of the sudden grabbed her hard and kissed her even harder, pulling away was not an option. He bited her lower lip which made her moan in his mouth. Her moan turned him on, so without pulling from the kiss he held her in his arms and took her to his cottage. The moment they were in, he kept his strong hands around her as if he is scared she ll leave. His lips still crashing hungrily against hers, she was completely turned on at this point. Skye started unbottoning his shirt, which took him by surprise. He then took charge again, and pulled her dress off. He looked at her, really looked her, and started kissing every inch of her body. Shane: "I wish you know how beautiful you are." His touch is more gentle now and his kisses became more passionate. Their skins were burning from desire, but in his arms skye felt right, she felt loved. She was completely captivated by him. Every touch, every kiss, every breath, it all made her wants more of him. Shane: "I wasn't going to let happen tonight, but I can't resist you any longer. Are you sure you want this? Me?"  Skye: " Shane, I have never been sure about anything in my entire life." A quirk appeared on shane's lips as he heard her words. Shane: " I will show you how beautiful you are tonight skye, I will let you feel things u never even dreamed of before." Skye looked at his perfect body and felt in heaven, she couldn't wait any longer. She grabbed him by the waiste and took his pants down, Shane always surprise by her ability to take charge so quickly, he grabbed her and very delicately found his way inside of her. Skye felt a small pain at first, then what came next was out of this world. They went on for more than an hour, she came several times. Shane made sure of pleasuring her over and over again. Finally, after hours devouring each others, they felt asleep In each other's arms.

Skye was in peace. Her first time with shane was perfect. Shane made sure it was the best night of her life, but now what? Are they together? She doesn't want that, she doesn't want to fall for him, she can't trust him, she can't trust anyone. Sleeping in his arms feel amazing, he is amazing, mabe she should try, after all she wants more of what just happened. Next to the troubled skye layed Shane feeling happy, feeling satisfied. He has her now, she is his girl and no one will change that. He was determined on proving for her that he is worthy. He was determined to know her  past and be part of her future.

That s it for this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it❤️😘