No deal

"Don't trust everything you see, even salt looks like sugar." Something that kept running in skye's mind. Life teaches you so many lessons. It makes you learn, it makes you regret. Skye lost alot. The only thing that she gained in return was her walls; She now has thick walls around her heart, and she isn't letting them down anytime soon, not even for Shane.
He was special, so special that she is willing to give him her body but not her heart.

The next day at work, Skye had no idea how to look at Shane. She knows what she asked him to do, She knows that lust look in his eyes, yes she knows how he tastes now, and definitely she wants more. During the day they both avoided eye contacts, but their shift is ending, and Shane couldn't wait any longer to touch Skye. He wanted her so badly, he craved her touch, he missed her kiss, but he was still not sure about her proposal. Shane wanted more than sex, he wanted her, every bits of her heart, mind as well as her body, so at the end of the shift he came towards her wispering in her ears: "no deal, I am taking you out as soon as we finish here."  Surprised by his words, Skye ran to the toilet crying, she thought he didn't want her, she thought she isn't good enough for him. She thought he will just take her out again to end whatever they have completely.So she stayed there crying her eyes out. At the end of the shift, Shane was waiting for her, wondering if she is going to show up. She was 15 min late, but he waited until he spotted her using the backdoor of the restaurant to avoid him. He ran towards her and with a quick move grabbed her curvy waist and got her so close to him, she could barely breath.
Shane: " what's wrong why are you avoiding me? I've been waiting for you here for a while now.
SKYE: "why didn't you just leave?"
As soon as she spoke, he saw the tears in her eyes. For the first time ever, he didn't know what to do, he had no idea how to handle her tears. The thought of her crying broke him.

Shane:"look, I don't know what's wrong, but you can't push me away, I like you, and trust me I do not chase girls, that is not my style, so stop pushing me away, and let me in."
Skye:"you like me? You don't know me. And why the hell would you reject me if you like me.
Shane:"Girl don't, I did not reject you, trust me I want you badly, but I don't want just sex, I want you all, I want the entire relationship cheesy thing."
He said these words while still holding her so close. He now has his lips almost on hers, he cupped her face with his hands, forcing her to face him and look in his eyes.
SHANE: "look at me, I will not hurt you, give me a chance."
And without waiting for an answer, he kissed her while touching her everywhere. His hands wandered, she was driving him crazy. He held her against the wall, her hands in his now, and he started kissing her neck, and from there he went down. Skye moaned, her body reacted to every single one of his touches. She felt weak in the knees, she couldn't take it any longer, she was aroused to the extreme. She wasn't the owner of her body anymore, he was. Shane suddenly remembered that they were at the restaurant's backdoor, so without stopping, he held her and took her to his car.
Shane: "see how much I want you." He then held her hand and put it on his pants. Skye became so red when she felt his huge bump.
Shane: "I want you so bad it hurts"
Skye: " then what's holding you? Take me, right now, right here, I want you, I want to feel you inside of me."
Shane: " If you think I will let your first time be in my car, you are so wrong."
He then left her sitting next to him, and drove. His heart was beating so bad, he was so hard, and needed a cold shower. Skye didn't know what to do, she was worked out from their makimg out session, so she sat quietly waiting to see where he is taking her.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will update soon❤️😘