⚫️CHAPTER 1:Classroom⚫️

HEY A SMALL ANNOUNCEMENT, SO GUYS THE FAN FICTION  WILL BECAME INTRESTING IN  CHAPTER 10 SO PLEASE DONT QUIT.❤️❤️❤️❤️
   IT WILL BECOME VERY INTERESTING.
STAY TUNED GUYS, LOVE YOU.😍

Here am I again, surrounded by bunch of crack-heads.Who are shouting like crazy and throwing stuff at each other. Oh, let me introduce myself to you. I am y/n and I am 19 years old and I am an orphan sadly. I am currently in college with my best friend aka wonho.
"Y/n protect me from these Assholes" he says while running in the class like a crazy person.
" OMG wonho what did you do this time" y/n says while running behind him.
"I don't know how my hand itched and I smacked Bang chan head" wohno shouted.
"Smacked! You freaking cracked my head." Said Bang chan.
"Please for the Love of God forgive me" wonho said practically begging him for his Mercy.
" I told you that you are stupid and you have proved it.No one can beer you except me.I don't know what you do without me."y/n said proud of herself.
Wonho throws a glare at y/n and said "Can you stop being so full of yourself and save me from this situation."
Y/n ran at bang chan and hold his hand and said "please stop.Just forgive him this time he won't do it next time." He blushed and said "Ok... But only for you I am leaving him this time."
Then the Teacher comes and everybody goes to their seats.
"Thank you." Wonho said.
"I owe you an ice cream" y/n said.
"What!! No"He said with scrunched up nose.
"Fine then you will have to deal with the consequences..you know me very well" y/n said with a smirk.(blackmailing him).
"Ok students so we Teachers have decided that as your Exams are over now and you guys are probably stressed because of the studies so,we have decided that all the students are going on a Trip tomorrow." Said Teacher.
As the Teacher said this statement all the students faces Lit up excitedly and y/n and wonho started dancing and shouting in their seats with excitement.
"OMG!! I can't believe it. This trip is going to be Fun."wohno said.

Hey guys!! This is my first ff of KIM TAEHYUNG and let me know what do u think about this chapter

Hey guys!! This is my first ff of KIM TAEHYUNG and let me know what do u think about this chapter.Stay connected because this Trip is going to be fun😏😏😏......