⚫️CHAPTER11: An Acquaintance⚫️

"Do you think I will let you go that easily" taehyung smirked.

I wish I would rip this smirk out of his freaking face.

"THEN DO IT" y/n replied straight forward.Her eyes never leaving his and her expressions look like she was challenging him, he was a bit taken back from her response not expecting her comeback like that but shrug it off quickly.

"Wow, Jimin has taught you so much in a little span of time..... Right Jimin" he said eyeing Jimin with a very weird expression.

He slowly got out of the cell , his eyes never leaning her and was a bit of confused when he can't feel a scared adrenaline on her body.

The sound of keys dangling caught her attention as her eyes quickly shifted form him to the keys and now she was scared that he was entering in her cell.

The smirk never leave his face and he felt a little satisfied to feel the change in her adrenaline.

The sound of the whip brushing against the floor was heard.Making Her froze in place.

" Teahyung, don't do that. What happened to you man, you were never like this before. Teahyung STOP." Jimin shouted and pleaded taehyung to not do what he was thinking.

But Teahyung eyes were fixed on Y/n  probably exited to what's she gonna say

But Teahyung eyes were fixed on Y/n probably exited to what's she gonna say.
He slowly rolled the whip in his hands,smashing it very hardly across the floor.

He was shocked when Y/n didn't even flinch.

"What are you waiting for....Do It" y/n's eyes were grazing at him in a very challenging way.

The atmosphere was very tensed between those two.They both seem to ignore the screams of Jimin,they are playing their own game.

"Too bad I am not in my beast mood but when I will.... " he said as he crouched down at my eye level. " I will let it all out on you" he laughed and laughed like a manic.

Making her frown." So he definitely is a physco, no wonder that everybody in this building hates him" y/n thought.

Suddenly he became silent. Making her look up at him, she was a little shocked to see a change in his expression in a short amount of time.

"Go" was all he said.

She was shocked "where?"

" To the room"

Now she get it that he was referring to the room where Yoongi and Namjoon were.