⚫️CHAPTER17:A DEAL⚫️

"I NEED BLOOD"

Taehyung screamed as he got out of the Kitchen.Angry as ever.

He sprinted towards them and stopped 1 meter above them,giving death glares to them

He sprinted towards them and stopped 1 meter above them,giving death glares to them.They were shaking in fear except Y/n,she was standing with a judging look on her face as her arms were crossed.She hated the face of Taehyung,by seeing his face she wanted to puke,beat him and stab him to death but She Couldn't.She was weak, very weak but that doesn't stop her from taking revenge from Him.

YOONGI. P.O.V

When Teahung got out of the kitchen,his eyes were on her.

Something was wrong,it didn't seemed right,Jin was also very scared as Taehyung was on sight.Everyone was scared except Y/n, she was in her own conflicts and didn't even dare to look at Taehyung.I bet she wanted to take revenge so bad but she was weak.But that doesn't stop her from giving up,she will fight till her last breath.

Within a second Taehyung was right infront of her.Glaring her so badly that he could eat her with his eyes.

"I have ordered you guys to come fast and you guys took freaking 30 min to cat walk to the kitchen." He spat.Glaring only at her, but she wasn't even looking at him.

"I am so sorry, it's all my fault,I talked to them too much that I got carried away and forgot that you are hungry

"I am so sorry, it's all my fault,I talked to them too much that I got carried away and forgot that you are hungry." Jin said.scared.

Taehyung turned his neck to look at Jin, sending death glared to him.

"Don't. Even. Lie., I know everything and you know that" he emphasized those 3 words.

"You should be full by eating Chan's blood." A soft voice spoke,I immediately cursed in my head by recognizing the voice.

Why Y/n??. Why do you open your mouth in the wrong time.(Always)

All us turned our head towards y/n.