⚫️CHAPTER23:QUESTIONS⚫️

Y/N P.O.V

"Y/n" Taehyung said softly under his cries.

"Hmmmm" I replied ,curious of what he gonna say.

He backed away suddenly, causing me to flinch.

"What happened" I asked.

He kept staring at me, his eyes are showing emotions which he can't say. It looks like he's hurt and sad.........But Why?

I took his hand in his hand, caressing it to calm him down and make him feel comfortable.But no response is comming from him, he is just sitting like a sculpture.

"It's okay if you don't wanna share it you can--"

"Does your mom suffer from schizophrenia?" He asked out of the blue.

"......how does he know that?..I myself knew it from my teacher at an orphan school, saying she was a bestfriend of my mom, but suddenly out of the blue she disappeared and from then she knew nothing about her, as they never saw her again ....she recognized me because I looked just like my mother,Selene"

"How do you know that and my mom Selene?" I asked, my soft expression is now turning in a serious one, wanting answers.

"Wha--" his eyes widened, tears are now building up in his eyes as he tried hard not to show them.

What---why is he acting like this, he definitely knows something.

"Teahyung tel--" he cutted me off by standing up and going out of the room in seconds.

How could--

My thought were again distracted by the sound of dangling of key at the door and then hearing a click sound.

Did he just locked me?

I am going crazy now, how could he leave me after saying that important thing, I want answers.I want to know each and everything of my parents.I know they are dead now but I just wish that someone tell me everything about them.But sadly the thing which I know about them is that my mother name is Selene, she died while giving birth to me and....My Father, no one knew nothing about him at all......I don't even know what's my cast, people found me in a playground and send me to hospital after that......That's it.

All I knew is......My Parents are dead now.
Cause: Unknown.
Place:Unknown.
Time: Unknown.

How could that be possible, no matter how much I tried to dig information from the police they disclose my case by only saying we have more important things to do......what kind of police says  that.

And I knew it that the police are suppressed by their boss MR.J. I Hate him, he is the one who force the officers to not work on my case and focus on others....But sadly at that small age and having no powerful background I can't do anything about it.

I thought about it as tears started to build up in my eyes, I started crying......I hated my life always, Luck wasn't in my side since the beginning.I remember one time in my life when I looked at the parents loving their children in the playground, I badly missed them. I started crying in a dark alley until I felt a hand on my back clamming me down.