⚫️CHAPTER16:AGITATED⚫️

" Don't worry, everything will be fine" Namjoon Said,comforting y/n.

Y/n was crying in the arms of Yoongi.

Her cries were very hurtful to people around her.

She told them everything that happened.They were not surprised at all.Its like they were used to it.

"Y/n don't think about it too much, you will be more stressed and now its probably late so, go to sleep" Yoongi said , not knowing how to comfort her.

"Yeah, he's right you should sleep" Namjoon said.

"Bu-t I- don-t want- "

"No buts y/n , you should relax your mind and body a little bit" Joon said.

" I can't sleep , my head hurts and my body aches" she replied.

Both of the boys were very sad looking at the vulnerable state of her, everytime they look at her state they feel daggers have pierced their heart out. Y/n was like a smaller sister to them,they both loved her.She was like a family to them by now and they can bear anything bad happening with them but not with her.

"That bastard-" Yoongi became angry as he clutched his fist.His nails turning white.

Suddenly he stood up and made his way towards the door

"No,Hyung don't do it" she shouted at him,trying to stop him.

But he didn't stop.

She came running towards him and held his arm to stop him and stood infront of him.

"I know you are angry but believe me the thing which you are going to do with end up worst then you thought, you should know him by now, he isn't gonna let us so easily.We have to control our feelings in order to escape from here...I know it's hard but it will give us fruits."

He think for a while but then let out a deep sigh.