⚫️CHAPTER15:MALICE⚫️

❤️WARNING:THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN SCARY SCENES AND INAPPROPRIATE  GIFS, SO WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK.❤️

"Taehyung, you are hurting me" y/n whimpered as he dragged her across the hallway.

He didn't even seem to be affected by her cries and her screams.

He snapped.

He was Angry, so angry that he decided to finally do it

He decided to finally show her the monster he is.

He could feel the blood on his hands probably indicating that her wrists got cut by him dragging her so harshly.

But he didn't care.

....................................

Finally the room came,as sighed as he opened the door pushing her harshly inside it.

"Ouch--" she cried as she realized her back hit against something hard,but the scene she saw next surprised her the most

"Ouch--" she cried as she realized her back hit against something hard,but the scene she saw next surprised her the most.It was a padded cell but when she looked at the figure in the cell she was dazed.

Her eyes widened,She was shocked.

It was Bang Chan.Infront of her.

Bang Chan was very week as he was tied on the chains, in the padded room.

The blood was scattered everywhere.

"Bang Chan, is that you?" She spoke softly, her eyes started watering.

He moved slightly,making eye contact with her,not even daring to say a word.Thats when she realized it was him.

She sprinted towards him,as she cupped his face carefully not to hurt him.

"How do you even get there?" She questioned, tears started oozing out of her eyes as she observed the state he was in.