⚫️CHAPTER12:BREAK DOWN⚫️

"Well" she said as she scratched the back of her neck.

"Basically long story to short, he explained the rules to me about how should I behave around him and then tell me to go which I did but on my way back to the room I forget the path and suddenly I saw a familiar figure across the window, when I got near the window , he appeared behind me and hit my head really hard and I fainted. Next thing I knew I was in a cell, and infront of me there was another guy named Ji-"

"Wait , did you talk to him" Yoongi and Namjoon replied at the same time, their face had a shocked expression.

" ummm... Yeah but when we were starting to get along Taehyung came and beat the shit out of him only because he start a conversation with me-"

"Wh- really!" Namjoon replied. Receiving a glare from her.

"Let me speak" she glared at him.

"So I told him that it was me who started the convo and beat me up not him and he said he is not in the mood now--" she was interrupted again.

"That's impossible, he is always in the mood of beating the shit out of--" Namjoon stopped talking by seeing me stand up.

"Okay sorry sorry, I won't do it again I promise" he pleaded making cute expression, which literally make he cringe by looking at him.But Finally she agreed.

"And then he demanded me to go, as I forget the way back there he told to follow a freaking rat and that's when i lost it and shouted, and he unwillingly brought me here like he had no choice" y/n took a deep breath after explaining the long story.

"Wow, that's so unlike him" was all they said.

"Guys" y/n said.

"Yeah" they replied now looking at her.

"How do you know Jimin, and what do you know about Jimin ? please be honest" she asked.

They looked at eachother.

"This can help us a lot , trust me tell me everything you know and I will help you to escape" she pleaded wanting them to trust her and tell her everything they know.

Their eyes grew wide upon hearing the word escape.

"You can't escape from he-" she cut Yoongi sentence.

"It's possible, if there's a way to enter this Asylum, there should be a way out."

Suddenly Yoongi nodded and Namjoon spoke.

"Well..... All that we know about Jimin was M-aster best friend but I don't know what happened that now he hated Jimin so much that he tourture Jimin every night to death but he didn't let him die, that's why when he hear Jimin screams we are sacred of him"

"Has he ever beaten you guys?" She asked.

"Once ,and it was Yoongi" Namjoon replied.

"Once ,and  it was Yoongi" Namjoon replied