⚫️CHAPTER24:UNEASY⚫️

It was midnight but y/n can't sleep, she kept changing her positions on the bed hoping that it would help, but nothing happened.

She kept thinking of Taehyung all night and have a gut wrenching feeling every time she thought about what happened earlier between them.Emotions build up inside of her,why would he do it, tears started to build up inside of her and she sniffed quietly.

Her sniffs were replaced by sobbing as she was now crying. "How did that incident hurt her so much?" She kept asking herself this question a thousand times, Or was the change in behavior of Him towards Her was the reason that  she felt  hurt.

She stopped breathing when she observed Jungkook moved in sleep, did he hear her sobs? Or was he acting to sleep?

Maybe she is disturbing him by making noise.

She , without making a sound, got out of the bed and made her way towards the door, twisting the knob quitetly.

She went out of the room,hallways are different, but she recognized the place in which she was in,when she was escaping with Jimin......jimin, he's here alive right?

Why do they don't explain everything clearly,why are we here and what do they want with us, to be honest I feel like Jin is no like before now because he was different when he gived food to me when Taehyung locked me in the room, Honestly I couldn't trust anyone in this Asylum.

"I am going mad, I could feel it because I am not the same y/n anymore,He is changing me and I could feel it. The feeling of being watched everytime creeps me out even I feel it when I am in a bathroom, Auras roaming around me and disappearing out of the sudden, no matter how much I ignore it, it creeps me out."

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even know where she was going but she was standing now in a familiar place in the second floor, Infront of the Burned Room.

She didn't even notice that she was climbing up the stairs or was she already in the second floor......she couldn't remember a bit of it.

She got inside of the burned room, memories flashing in her mind, The Tree, Namjoon,Yoongi,Jimin,his touch and then Teahyung,screams,Jimin laying unconscious, his animal like behavior.........she closed her eyes at the unpleasant memory but eventually stepped closer near the window in which that tree was located.

But......she didn't want to escape now,she want to know the answers....or maybe the corner of her heart also wants to see Taehyung, ask him why he is like that towards her?

..........................

She don't know what was in her heart but she decided to go to His room, to watch what is he doing, is he sleeping peacefully or is he feeling what she is feeling, the feeling which she don't know because she never experienced it.

She made her way towards his room,she clearly remember all the directions from here at her fingertips when he was dragging her....her heart beating in her ribcage making loud sound that anyone standing a mile away from her could hear it.

Standing infront of His door she stayed still making the final decision whether to go inside or not."Let's take a glance and leave." She thought while opening the door, the creaking sound of the door scared her as she hoped he wouldn't notice it.

She took a glance of the room and noticed that He was sleeping peacefully.....how could he sleep so peacefully when she can't even close her eyes for a bit, Anger build up inside of her as she went closer to check if he's is really sleeping or just acting but her anger vanished as she observed at his Angel like face when sleeping.