⚫️CHAPTER26:Retribution⚫️

Sounds of footsteps were heard in the midnight as they were waking hastily, trying their best to think of something, catch any clue in the eerie atmosphere surrounded by them.

"What do you think, where will he be?" Y/n asked Jungkook, without looking at him.

"Hmmm....somewhere far away from the city." Jungkook replied.

"So that no one could hear children's screams...." Y/n sadly added making kook nod in response.

"So,where do you think we shall go first?" She asked this time looking at him making him stop dead on his tracks.

"Behind the asylum there is Forest, no one goes there and infront of asylum the city starts." Jungkook retorted.

"So, ....to the forest." Y/n naively said.

......................

"Y/n, why do you think that Taehyung allow you to go outside from the house, when you can clearly escape." Jungkook out of the blue added making grin.

"...because he is Bastard."

"W-what"

"Just kidding...it's because he knows that I won't escape." Y/n said making kook confused even more while they were walking into the woods.

"And why won't you esca-"

".........until I get my answers"

until I get my answers"

..........

"I don't think we will find him here." Jungkook panted after running.

"Jungkook, time." Y/n motioned as her words were inaudible because of panting.

"We have spent 1 hour and 35 minutes while searching."

"WHAT" her eyes widened in surprise as she looked at kook with "are you joking" look but his expressions are serious.

"Kook, hold the gun" she reached for the gun in her pockets as after taking it out she hurriedly hand it to Jungkook.

"Why, what are you doing?"

"Climbing in the tree" brief answer was given by her as she sprinted towards the tree and climbed up in a sec. His eyes were widened in surprise as he looked at her body, climbing effortlessly in the branches of the tree.Her ponytail swinging in the air as her bangs were gathered at the side of her head making its way down to her.....Lips, so smooth like butter.

" what are you doing there, Climb" her words brought me back to reality as I climbed into the tree, finding myself practically drooling for her but I know that this wasn't right because if HE finds out then he will wast no time in hanging me to death.