⚫️CHAPTER30:RAGE.⚫️

A bright light woke y/n up from a deep slumber as she winced at the sudden presence of it. She rubbed her eyes in order to get a better look of a person standing infront of her; Tying the curtains.

Her eyes widened as she recognized the muscular back. She looked down only to notice that she was wearing a shirt of Taehyung, she flushed at the Memories of last night.

"Wakey wakey,  Y/N." A cheeky smile was flashed upon me, showing me his perfect set of pearly white teeth.

"Good morning, Ko-" I paused when I noticed a thing....His eyes.

"Jungkook, what happened." I stood up from the bed and sprinted towards him. His face in between mine as I watched him with a worried face.

 His face in between mine as I watched him with a worried face

"N-noth- why?" He suttered. Trying his best to hide his face from me.

His eyes are red and puffy. The veins in his head was popping. Something is wrong, Did he cried?. Wait did he knew.....I sighed.

"Jungkook, I have to gain his trust."  I explained.

"I know. But y/n that is not the wa-" I cut himself off by saying:" This is the only way for him........To destroy a man, you have to get inside of him i- in order to crack him from inside."

"Just- just Y/n don't get too attached. We don't have to-"

"We exactly have to do it."

Silence was there now. No one spoke, no one moved. The sound of two thumping hearts were heard by the walls of the room.

"Where's Taehyung?" She questioned.

"I don't know." He simply replied making her more furious.

" Wha-t, Elaborate."

"He just- wel-l  he......" He suttered.

"What happened." She started to grew worried.

"He went to the basement of the asylum and I followed him and then he started to talk to a person....Well, j- Jimin. He then Locked the room a-nd all I heard were painful screa-ms."

She looked at him with glossy eyes but was confused when Jungkook had no reaction.

"Jungkook don't worry I will save Jimin now from that monster" she practically spitted at his face and stood up from the bed.

"The Screams doesn't belong to Jimin." That made y/n stop dead on her tracks.

" That made y/n stop dead on her tracks