⚫️CHAPTER19:A MISTAKE⚫️

Y/N P.O.V

After explaining everything to Yoongi and Namjoon Hyung and giving watch and keys to Taehyung which I prayed that he will not suspect me, and it worked he didn't say anything and quietly take his belongings from my hand and ordered me to go to my room.

At first Yoongi and Namjoon denied but when I convinced them after good 20 min they agreed and I explained them my plan.

And now we are here staring at the watch, waiting for Jimin.Joon gave us the idea that we should take our shoes off because it will make creaking sounds which can woke Taehyung up from his sleep. So we should be more careful and eventually accepted his statement and took our shoes off.

3rd PERSON P.O.V

"Are you guys scared?" Yoongi said as he hold y/n and Namjoon hands.

"Little bit." They replied nervously.

They were scared by the sudden knock on the door, as they all looked at the door with an horrified expression, not even daring to move a muscle.Their voice can be barely heard as they all were holding their breaths.

" open the door guys, I don't have all day"

Upon hearing the familiar voice they all felt relieved.As Yoongi Hyung got up and opened the door soon followed by Jimin.

"Ready" Jimin said as he looked at us as soon as he entered the room

"Yeah I am fine thank you." Yoongi said sarcastically.

" Yoongi  said sarcastically

"Ohh yeah Sorry.....I forgot to ask you that." Jimin replied embarrassed as he scratched the nape of his head.

"By the way you look kinda injured." Namjoon said to Jimin.

"I am sure you heard my screams every night." Jimin eyed him.

The atmosphere was awkward but y/n decided to change it.