⚫️CHAPTER 29: He. Returned⚫️

BEWARE OF THE CHAPTER GUYS IT MAY INCLUDE SOME GRUESOME SCENES AND SOME YOU KNOW 21+ STUFF..

JUNG KOOK     P.O.V

I was getting more and more worried about y/n as she just disappeared from my sight. I looked at my watch only to notice that she is gone for 10 min now. Did something happened to her? Did she got harrased? Did someone forced her to the room? Di-

"Jungkook , are you okay?"

I came back to reality when someone part my back as I looked at the person. My eyes meeting his dark worried orbs.

"Yeah I am fine Taehyung..." I reassured him as I moved my gaze from him. Noticing  that the lesbian girl for before with blue eyes was now making out with Hoseok infront of me........What a time to be alive.

"Move aside kook." A familiar voice spoke as I looked at the person infront of me and did what she said.

"Y/n are you insane." I grew furious as I stated.

"Why." She furrowed her eyebrows at my reply as she was fixing her dress while sitting.

"You were gone for 11 min." I hastily retorted.

"Ohh So, Kook was worried." She pinched my nose giving me cheekily smile as I moved my head away from her, Angrily.

I don't know why I am like this towards her but I don't mind it......

"Babe, lets go to the Room."

Our heads shifted towards the slut infront of us as she was being very clingy. The sight and the position they were sitting was truely gruesome for me.

"Why not, let's go."

With that Hoseok stood up with that sult and left but before leaving she smiled at y/n and mouthed 'Wait until I come back.'.....That bitch, I shifted my head towards y/n only to find that she was also smiling at her.

She is up to something and I wouldn't mind that because she is the perfect example of beauty with the brain.

*************

"Let's go now." Taehyung blankly said while standing up from the coutch, followed by us.

I looked at y/n only to find that she was nervous, thinking of something. I held her hand as she looked at me while we were heading towards the door.

"Umm, Taehyung." I said.

"Hmm" he looked at me while noticing our hands intertwined with eachother.

"What." He bluntly replied, Angrily.

"I need to use restroom." This was the great idea that came into my mind.

"Nope, just Control it." He deadpanned.

"What I can't control it Taehyung and you know it." I glared at Taehyung giving him the 'then you will bear the consequences if I did it in your car ' look. (That doesn't even make sense but please just ignore it)

"Fine you have 5 min." He retorted.

"Roger that." I smiled and went happily towards the restroom after winking at y/n.

" I smiled and went happily towards the restroom after winking at y/n