Chapter One; Forever

QUICK A/N! I MUST CLARIFY THE SNEAK PEEK I HAVE YOU IS NOT IN THE FIRST CHAPTER! IT WILL BE IN EITHER CHAPTER 1 OR CHAPTER 2!

THANKS!

~ Coco

~??? POV~

I ran up the stairs, into my room, slamming my door shut. I threw my backpack off against the wall and plopped down on my bed, weeping.

It was silent other than my tears, and all I could think about was how much my life sucked right now.

I finally called myself down. I shouldn't be crying about this. I should be used to this by now. But I never could nor would be. I sat up on my bed, starting at my violet wall.

For a second, everything went blank. There was no noise, the room was absolutely silent. Even my brain had nothing going on at the time. I was literally thinking of nothing. But then it all came back as I heard the noise a button makes when you press it on Portal.

I took out my phone giving a faint smile at my awesome notification sound to see I had gotten a text message. From Chilled. Maybe he had finally realized what he had done wrong and decided to apologize. Maybe he was going to beg for my forgiveness. I open the text, ready and anxious.

Meet at the hangout spot.

-Anthony

That's it? No apology? I sighed and began to instead think of why we were meeting at the old spot. It had been forever, why now? I was beginning to get excited.

I grabbed my backpack and stuffed my laptop and 7 water bottles in it. As I was leaving I grabbed a journal and shoved it into bag, phone still in hand.

I walked downstairs and out the door to begin my journey.

After about five minutes of walking, I finally came up to an old run down gas station. I walked in and immediately knew what I was getting.

I grabbed some purple headphones as well as strawberry banana gum, the best gum ever. I payed for my things and went to the back of the gas station, to a bus stop with a small bench, and no one on it.

Within seconds my bus had arrived. I got on and sat down as I popped a piece of gum in my mouth. I then plugged my phone into my headphones and began listening to some Nightcore. (:D)

I stepped off the bus in the middle of nowhere. Or at least, that's what it would look like to most people. To me, it was everything.

In front of me, it was pure forest, one that no one in our town dared to adventure in. Behind me was a dark, desolate waistland I called my home.

I walked into the forest. I kept waking straight until I found a for way intersection. Up.

I remembered. I actually remembered.

Then came another one. Up.

They kept coming.

Down.

Down.

Left.

Right.

Left.

Right.

Before I knew it I heard the chatter if many familiar voices. Before I could walk into their line of sight, I peered through some leaves to get a look. I saw the six of them, hanging out and talking like we used to.

I began to panic. What if they don't like me anymore? What if they can't forgive me?

I turned around to walk away but a root caught my foot and I came tumbling out the bushes. It went dead silent as everyone stared at me.

Suddenly an explosion of excitement burst through them. "MICHELLE!"

They gathered me in a big group hug.

I looked around and all of then looked genuinely happy to see me. Even Chilled.

WEEEEEEEEE! YAY! (On a random note I know my cover is really bad, IT'S A WORK IN PROGRESS!XD)