Chapter 6; Bananas?

~MINX POV ~

I begin to push myself off the ground when suddenly Chilled plops on top of me and I collapse back on the ground. Followed by Nanners, then Ohm, Dlive, Entoan, and finally Lizzie.

Everyone kind of laid there, dazed and confused for a moment before I couldn't bare it any more.

"Get off me..." I managed to groan as they each rolled off of me one by one.

I stood up and looked around. We were on a solemn green hill. It was bare other than a single oak tree, and in the distance you could see some sort of structure.

I looked up at the oak tree. It had beautiful royal blue that seemed to be fading away. Many of the leaves has little green buds on them.

I looked at the budless leaves. They were all in little bunches, looking like they were covering something up. I immediately sprang into action, dropping my tote and sprinting towards the tree. I heard the others shout outbursts of confusion as I gripped a groove in the tree with my right hand. I hoist myself up and step on a small holster with my left foot. Next I grab with my left hand, step with my right foot.

I continued this swift motion, right left, left right, again and again until I've reached the lowest branch, which also happens to be homing a bunch of budless leaves. I quickly grab around it with my right hand, and swing over enabling my left hand to grab the branch as well.

I swung a few times before I pushed myself forward, grabbing the branch between my legs. I pull myself up so I'm now sitting upright on the branch.

I look over at my friends, a few of them gaping.

"What?" I ask. " I may have took a couple years of gym."

I reach out to the end of the branch and grab the bushel of leaves. I push them all out of the way with one swift motion, revealing a long, yellow object.

"Is that?" Lizzie began.

"A banana?" Ohm finished.

"Oh sweet, I love those!"Nanners suddenly explained, chuckling.

Suddenly, a face popped out from behind the hill. He had a sword and a gun. I panicked a bit before realizing what I had just done. I felt myself fall and tried to grip the tree again, but I was too late. I felt the impact of the fall as everyone gathered around me.

I passed out.