Chapter 3; Reflection

I looked around. Everything had stopped. Or had it? I stood up, taking a closer look at my friends. I realized that they were in fact still moving, but just extremely slowly.

I walked around the clearing a few times, but believing my eyes. Even the trees were sawing slower.

I pulled a leaf off of a tree and walked back over to the puddle. I dropped it over the puddle and watched it slowly descend, feeling scared and alone.

The leaf slowly touched the chilled water as it rippled. At a normal speed.

I leaned closer to the puddle and saw my face staring back at me.

"Michelle..." I gasped in horror at what I heard.

"Michelle...." It whispered again, this time I noticed how beautiful the voice was.

I saw the reflection hold up something shiny- a beautiful shimmering gold color.

"You want it?" The voice whispered. I couldn't help but to nod.

"Then come and get it." It said, now speaking fiercely as I watched the golden object drop deep into the puddle until I could no longer see it.

But I wanted it. I wanted it so bad I couldn't help to immerse my hand deep into the water. Somehow my hand still didn't touch the ground. I couldn't see where I was touching, or if I was even close to the bottom.

Without thinking, my head was soon underwater. I looked around, seeing nothing. I saw a small shimmer out of the corner of my eye and soon realized it was the beautiful object from before.

I inched closer and closer, putting my body more into the water, inch by inch.

Before I knew it, the only part of my body sticking out of the water was my one free hand and my feet.

Realizing I had done enough I began to try to pull myself out, soon realizing I couldn't. No matter how much I struggled my body wouldn't budge. I soon gave up and let my body descend into the water.

I opened my eyes to an extremely white bright light. I look around to see Chilled, Lizzie, Entoan, Dlive, Nanners, and Ohm, all in the positions I left them in.

They kept arguing about the puddle for a moment before they realized their position had changed.

"Where the f*ck are we?" Dlive asked as they began to panic.

"That's not important now." A deep, monotonous voice spoke. Everyone looked around to see where the voice was coming from, but no one could find the source.

"You're here to save the world."

A/N SORRY FOR TEH SHORT CHAPTER XD