Chapter 8; Flash

A/N This will be a short part, but I will have a longer one tomorrow night sooooo yeah.
(≧∇≦)/
~Coco

~MINX POV ~

It was pitch black as I looked around. I looked down at my clothes to see me wearing the same turquoise "Deal with it" sweatshirt and black leggings I was wearing when I fell from the tree.

Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, I was sitting on a chair. I began to stand when I felt my arms and legs getting held down. Rope was twirling around my body tying me up tightly.

"W... what's going on?!?" I yelled info the pitch black.

Nothing answered as I could feel my sanity slowly but surely slipping away. I began to sob, confused and alone.

That's when I heard it, another sob that wasn't mine. I turned to the right to see Lizzie, also tied up in a chair.

"Lizzie?" I whispered. She turned her head and began to speak before the ground beneath her gave out.

"LIZZIE!" I screamed, attempting to lunge out of my chair, but it was too late.

I hung my head down and began to soon again when I heard a small "Minx?"

I looked up to see Chilled, scratched up and rugged, but all around the same Chilled I had left.

"CHILLED!" I scream in despair, but it doesn't matter, he's already sprinting full speed towards me. He kneels down and behind to untie the knots that hold me down when I see something begin to rise behind him.

"Ch... chilled..." I mumble.

Her shushes me. "It's gonna be alright, I'm going to get you outta here Minxy," 

I now see what is a big dark silhouette with a golden crown raising up it's right arm.

"CHILLED, BEHIND YOU!" I yell but it's too late. The dark creature swings it's body around, knocking Chilled about 20 feet away. We both looked up at the beast in agony as it slowly picked up Chilled and gripped him tightly.

"No..." I whispered, as I begin to cry harder. I close my eyes and look away.

All I can hear is the splatter of blood, as drops of the cool liquid hit my face.

"See this?" A familiar voice speaks.

"You're fading away Minxy-Poo. You've got six days."

And like that, everything was black again.

~CHILLED POV ~

I woke up, gasping for breath. Thank god it was just a dream. But... but Minx... No, it couldn't have been a dream. It felt so real. I need to get Minx back, no matter what it takes.

~LIZZIE POV ~

I open my eyes, but this time there's no scream, no final gasp for breath. I've seen that dream too many times for it to freak me out anymore, there was only one thing that puzzled me... why was Minx there?

Completely disregarding it I got dressed in some jeans, a black tee, and a tanned lather jacket. I hear a knock at the door and shout "Come in!"

A simple and usual bouncy Adam walks in. "You ready?" I look around at the mess surrounding me.

"Oh, yeah I just got to grab my bag, I'll meet you guys out there in a second?"

Adam smiles and nods. "Hey, do you want me to fill your water bottle?" He asked, gesturing towards an empty water bottle on my bed stand.

I happily nod as I each over and hand him the bottle. Our hands touch when I suddenly see a flash.

It's Adam... But he seems different. He has deep malevolent red eyes and a shining gold crown. In his eyes I see yet another image. It's Adam, but he looks normal now. Normal but terrified.

"Lizzie, are you okay?" I come out of my flash.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, sorry." I say, putting on a fake smile.