Chapter 7; Bourbane

A/N I'm feeling creative. Maybe even creative enough for another chapter tomorrow. C;

~CHILLED POV ~

"Is she going to be alright?"

I asked the man once we got back to his cabin, gesturing towards Minx.

He gave a slight grunt to answer a simple yes. He had dark brown hair and a beard, and it looked like he was wearing clothes like he was from the 1600s with a deerskin coat and pair of pants as well as a woven grass cape. He was quite masculine and he hadn't said a word to us.

"How are you going to help her... Ermmm..." Entoan said, now realizing we hasn't yet learned the name of this man.

"Max. Max Gonzalez." He spoke, voice deep and monotonous, but still slightly soothing.

"Right." Entoan said.

"As for my plan, just watch." He spoke again.

I watched him start a fire in his fireplace. He poured ingredient after ingredient as the others and I stood around our hurt friend.

"DAMMIT!" We heard coming out of Max' mouth.

"What?" We all yelled running over.

"I'm missing  an extremely important ingredient!" He exclaimed.

"What is it?"

"Bourbane." He simply answered.

"That's so common, why is that a problem?" Dlive asked, confused.

"Common?" Max snorted. "Where have you been?"

"2014..." Entoan mumbled sarcastically.

"Excuse me?" Max said, looking extremely confused. "Did you say 2014?"

"Of course," Entoan said, now speaking more clearly.

"But... It's 3014..." Max said, looking at us terrified.

"Of course it is!" I spoke up.

"Our friend over here was just kidding, weren't you Entoan?" I asked, squinting my eyes as if telling him to say yes.

He awkwardly smiled and laughed. "Ha, yeah."

The room was silent for a moment before Ohm spoke up. "So, how do we get this bourbane?"

"I have a guy. I just need you to get to New New York, and find a guy with a banana-dog stand." He said, very seriously.

"Ah, gotta love those banana-dogs." Nanners said with a chuckle as we ask tried to hold our laughter.

"You should get some sleep, leave tomorrow." He spoke again.

We all nodded as everyone except for me and Max went off into their separate rooms. "Uuuhh, Max..." I spoke up.

He simply nodded as if to tell me to go on.

"What happened to Minx?" I asked, worryingly.

"A pretty bad concussion. She won't wake up for a week unless we get this bourbane I need, but she'll be fine." He said, smiling. "In going to hit the hay. Have a good night..."

"Chilled." I say as he smiles. Max walls down the stairs as I watch him until I could no longer see him.

I look at Minx. Even unconscious and hurt, she looked rather attractive. Her purple bangs were pulled out of her face and she had a few scratches on her arms and legs for climbing the tree.

I took her hand in mine and laid my head on her stomach. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.