15

Present

NANUYO ang lalamunan ko nang paghiwalayin ni Alexis ang hita ko. Yumuko ito, binigyan ng halik ang tiyan ko at ibabang parte pa noon. I can't help but squirmed in his touch and kisses. I felt the hot arousal went straight through my entire body.

Napahawak ako sa bed sheet nang ang maselang bahagi ng katawan ko ang sumunod na halikan ni Alexis. His mouth, especially his tongue played on that wet and secret part of me. Parang tumitigil ang mundo sa ginagawa nito. Hirap na hirap akong makahinga. He feels so ruthless with his tongue pushing further and further from myself.

"I've been waiting for this for too long, sweetheart. You and me into this crazy kind of heat..."

"A-and you, you don't know what you do to me..."

"Alam ko. You're aching for me to be inside you. You are so wet for me."

Alam ko na ganoon nga. Nararamdaman ko. Nilalabasan na ako sa kaunting galaw pa lang ni Alexis sa pagkababae ko. It made me ache for him more when aside from eating my pussy, he also twisted my clit. My heartbeat felt erratic.

Pero alam ko na may mas sasarap pa na pakiramdam kaysa sa simpleng paglalaro lamang ng kamay at dila ni Alexis sa pagkababae ko. At hindi rin ako fan ng patience.

"Gawin mo na. I need you, Alexis. I need you to be inside me now..." I cried and panted as I wait a little until he finally indulge. And when he did, all that existed was the beautiful and blissful feeling of the union...