Chapter Twelve

We took photos with the gown for a few minutes, before the others went out to deliver the discarded dresses to the right hangers. I stayed with David and the seamstress -Alana- for a few more minutes as we went though some minor details.

"Now, as we all know, this isn't the dress you'll be wearing, we can make alterations when we make your personalised gown, so it there any part of it you do not like?"

"Well, the bodice would need to be a little higher, the straps a little shorter," I gestured to the two inch thick straps on each shoulder. "And, I'm not a fan of this pearl at the front. It's pretty, but not for the centrepiece." I touched the large pearl.

"That's alright. We can change it into a crystal, dear."

"I'd like the bodice to be a little longer, just so the change from bodice to skirt isn't so sharp."

"Very well, dear."

"And, there should be more crystals on the bodice nearest the skirt, for a gradual gradient."

"Alright."

"And, the lace should be a little longer on the bottom, so it doesn't look randomly placed in the dress, and a little less sparkle on the skirt on the whole, still a bit, but so the jewellery doesn't make me look gaudy. We want beautiful and classy, not anything over the top."

"Good choices, my dear." he nodded. "Now, we'll get you out of that gown and changed back into your original clothes. I want you back here tomorrow for the measurements." I nodded as Francine slipped the veil from my hair and let it down.

"Sure," I replied. "We're flying out tomorrow afternoon so it has to be in the morning." I answered.

"Flying out? Where?" he frowned as I stepped off the podium.

"We're going to Cali to quickly film a music video of a song I'm featuring in, before taking a select few over to London for the Victoria's Secret fashion show." I answered.

"You're preforming?"

"I am." I answered.

"That's exciting, isn't it? Well, after your very busy week, we want you back here to look for bridesmaids dresses. Skylar informed me that you haven't found some?"

"Yes, we've shortlisted, but it goes no further." I said. "I will see you tomorrow?"

"Bright and early," he smiled. "I'll inform one of your assistants the time we want you."

"Thanks, boss man." I smiled, going into the changing room. The gown was taken off me -something that took longer than expected- before I pulled on my blue ripped jeans, silk slip top, black 3/4 bolero and heeled suede black ankle boots. I slipped on my heavy black coat and long red tartan scarf, grabbing my purse. "I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked Francine. The little dirty blonde haired girl smiled shyly, pale skin flushing as she met my gaze.

"Yes, miss. I look forward to it. May I say, the gown that was chosen it beautiful." she smiled, placing the gown into a bag and walking into a conjoined room separated by a red curtain. I fanned my hair out -today I sported a waist length dirty blonde wavy wig- and slipped my black aviators onto my head, adjusting the silver choker and black drop earrings I wore that day before grabbing the coffee I had Madison go and get for me a few minutes previous, walking confidently out of the store, entourage in towe.

"So, sister, we've got seven hours to kill before our dinner reservations, what should we do?" Lola asked, smirking. The girl loved to shop.

"I'll never be able to dissuade you from going to clothing stores." I shook my head, taking the dog leash from Brie. "Let's roll." I chuckled. She and Greer -albeit materialistic at times- chuckled behind Kenna, Aylee and I as we started to walk to the cars, piling into them, flanked by security.