Chapter Thirty Four

(Again, a lot of crypticness in this chapter, ladies and gentlemen! Put it in the comments if you don't understand and I'll let you know!)

"Mariposa?" a soft voice asked. I breathed in deeply, enjoying the warm Arizonian sun, turning to one of my workers. I smiled softly at her, and she smiled at me.

What a wave of emotions the last four months had been. Rehab was hard, I had realised this a long time ago, but this time was different. I remember that feeling of pain and uncertainty like the back of my hand, but I couldn't let that feeling take ahold of me ever again.

I sighed softly, finishing cutting off all the hospital bracelets, slowly reaching for my cell phone and tapping the internet icon. The first headline was -of course- me.

'Scarlett Beaulieau checks into rehab.'

I sighed for the umpteenth time and scrolled through the article.

'Newly single singing sensation, Scarlett Beaulieau, has checked into rehabilitation for the second time to deal with what her team calls 'long laying physical and mental issues'. It's hard to believe that her recent breakup with son of buisness Tycoon, Henry Valois-Anguleme, Francis Valois-Angouleme, hasn't had a hand in checking the longtime sufferer of anxiety and depression into her second stint into rehab. Reports close to Beaulieau and her family also say that Beaulieau has suffered with alcoholism and mild drug issues for a few months. It is clear by her recently paused world tour, Poisoned Angels, promoting her newest albums that Beaulieau isn't in a good state mentally after her breakup with Valois-Angouleme, plus her mothers' recent battle with breast cancer, breakup with longtime friend, Lola Flemming and half brothers' recent car crash must not have helped her mental state. Beaulieau has recently broken down crying in the middle of the stage on a number of occasions on her tour, so it's no surprise that she feels the need to get mental help through this difficult time in her life. We here at InternationalNews wish Beaulieau a speedy recovery and hope she gets stronger after her next rehabilitation stint. No word on how husband, Francis Valois, feels about this situation. More updates on this story in the coming days.' I read, swallowing thickly. Everybody now knew.

I exhaled, hating those memories of weakness and vulnerability. That'd been the day where I left for my first month of rehabilitation. We focused upon the drugs first, then moved onto alcohol, then the cutting and the depression, the anorexia and the bulimia. It was hard, so, so hard. But I had gotten though it. I now resided in a month long program of spiritual healing. It had done the world of good, surprisingly. No work, no celebrity, no divorce to worry about.

~~~

Francis woke up to his phone blaring loudly. He grunted loudly and let his own hand slam against the bedside table a few times, until he grabbed his irritating little device and unlocked it, squinting into the screen.

FCK YOU!!

HOW DARE YOU HURT THE QUEEN!!!

HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MY QUEEN?!?!?!

FCK YOU AND YOUR SIDE CHICK!!! PRINCESS SCARLETT DESERVED WAY BETTER!!

ARE YOU STUPID? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!

IF QUEEN DOESN'T MAKE IT THROUGH THIS, YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE!

GIRLY HAIRED BITCH!!

IDIOT!!

WORTHLESS!!

WHY WOULD YOU HURT HER LIKE THAT?! STUPID GUY!!

Francis glared at the screen, frowning at the words of abuse from fangirls and fandoms. What had happened to anger them so? Of course, he had gone through some major cyber bullying ever since things had gone bad with Mary, but the sudden surge of hate was unexpected.