Chapter Thirty Two

Hey everybody! Just popping in to say that the people who don't enjoy the cryptic chapters should probably just skip this next one. As always, it's written this way for a reason, it just has to be this way for the next part of the story. You've been warned of the crypticness and vagueness of it, so no hardcore Frary stans come after me please. This is the last in the line of song chapters, I'm planning a couple more in the future, but this is the last for a little while. Also, this chapter is gonna be the darkest yet, you have been warned. So, hope you enjoy it as much as you can.

"I saw the light on the night that I passed by her window

I saw the flickering shadow of love on her blind
She was my woman
As she deceived me I watched and went out of my mind"

"How could she do this to me?" I spat, my fingers trembling just as much as my limbs as I read article after article. My stylists grumbled and forced me back in my place so they could put pounds of makeup upon my face and fix a powder blue, long wig onto my face. I glared back, extending out my phone to Greer as she frowned at me, coming to get it.

"What?" she asked.

"Read it." I hissed, taking large gulps from the wine bottle in front of me.

"Stop." Kenna tried to grab the bottle from me. I jerked backwards. 

"Leave me alone." I grumbled.

"What's got you like this? Have you taken your pills today?" the logical, sober, part of my brain told me that she sounded concerned, but to the rest of me, it was patronising, like she was treating me like a child. I scoffed at her, biting back the angry thoughts that came into my head whenever they treated me like a child for no reason.

"Yes, mommy." I lied, rolling my eyes again. "And look at that if you wanna know." I glared at my cell phone as Greer did. Her expression grew angrier and angrier with every passing minute.

"What the actual fuck?" she snapped as Kenna snatched the phone.

"What?" Aylee's quiet voice asked, coming in from the bathroom.

"Feeling better?" I asked, trying to lessen the anger I felt. She had done nothing wrong, and she was very sick.

"Yeah." she didn't sound convincing.

"I told you you should've stayed home." I stated. She waved me off.

"Oh, that bitch!" Kenna exclaimed.

"What?" Aylee asked again.

"Tell me she did not just say that!"

"She did!" Greer gripped her hair tightly, laughing angrily.

"What's going on?"

"Read this." Kenna passed my cell phone to her. I trembled in anger and hatred, hating myself for ever trusting that little slut in the first place.

"Why is she saying this?" she didn't sound angry, just confused. "I once thought you were a sister, but now I see you're all the same."

"You were supposed to help me, support me. Yet you abandon me and turn the world against me when all I did was support you through your darkest days."

"The simple fact that you turn your back on those who loved you in favour of the drink, the drugs and the guys says a lot."

"I once thought you hung the sun in the sky, now I see you for what you truly are."