Chapter 4

CAMILA finally recover after a few more weeks of physiotherapy and random series of test after that she finally discharged from the hospital. She can walk now but not much. Lauren took her home where she lived.

"Your house is huge," Camila praised when they get in to the two-storey house.

Lauren's house was not that occupied, it have so much space. Yes there's some decoration, furniture and a paintings. In the entrance of the house you could see huge furniture and it was looks like a dog then a flower vase on its sides. There's a chandelier, in the right was a door and in the left was a small living room for visitors only maybe and in the center was a grand stairs with figurines in each sides and in the staircase was floral carpet. Camila think it was much manly.

"Yeah you're right, I'm thinking of selling this house because it's too big for us, a simple house was enough, not this huge, it will be okay to you?"

"Of course Lauren it's alright, don't you have maids?"

"I only have one, I did not intend more," and she call her maid, "Ms. Ally we're home."

And a middle aged woman appeared from the right. She was a small person a blonde. And Camila thought maybe that way was the kitchen.

"Sir Lauren welcome home," Ally greeted.

"Yeah, I'm with someone, the girl I talked about."

"Uh yeah—Camila right?" and she smiled at the brunette woman beside Lauren whom it assist the woman and she noticed her feet.

And Lauren seemed to notice too, "she can't walk yet," she explained.

"I see," and she greeted the brunette, "hi."

"Hello."

"Ms. Ally Brooke, she's my maid and also the caretaker of this house, she looks like my second mother so I didn't see her much as my maid."

"That was good Lauren."

"Yeah, I'm glad about it," "oh Ms. Ally did you prepare food for us? Camila can't stand the hospital food anymore."

"Of course Sir Lauren and I can't fault Camila, I will have it ready."

"Thank you," she said to Ally, then turn to Camila, "I'll get you to your room," and Camila nod at her then they headed through the stairs.

Ms. Ally watched the pair as they ascended from the stairs, she felt at ease while watching them being close together unlike Lauren's girl before and this time she will trust Lauren and she felt relief also because Lauren will not be alone forever. Then she went back to the kitchen with a smile on her face.

THEY both took a several steps when they reached 2nd floor and they passed a couple of doors then stopped at the 3rd door from the right from the staircase. Lauren unlocked the door and they enter.

Camila was amazed of how beautiful the room was, it was huge and spacious. There was a queen sized bed and a side table with a lamp, a laptop computer and a several books in its shelf. In the left side Camila suspects was probably a bathroom, there's a closet too.

"This was too much."

"I want you to be comfortable, I let Ms. Ally handle this room and it's perfect from your recovery, if you don't know the shore was nearby."