Chapter 7

CAMILA waited for Ally to talk but she never did until she was finished her breakfast, "I'll take my medicine now Ms. Ally."

"I thought you wanted to hear the story of that locked door."

"Uhm—its okay if you will not tell me and Lauren might get upset and I don't want it to happen."

"Don't worry she will not be mad nor upset, she loves you."

"What?"

And Ms. Ally smiled at that expression, "she will not be mad, come sit down," and Camila followed her, "can't take it out of your mind?"

"Yes Ms. Ally, because Lauren is hurting eventhough she always show her smile I know somewhere deep inside her heart she was sad."

"You read her right."

"Is it someone special?"

"For Lauren she was, but for me, not, but I like you for Lauren."

"Ms. Ally!" and her face get flushed because of that statement, "Lauren will not like me, I'm not her type and—even if she does I'm still not free, it will be unfair."

"It's also unfair if Lauren will not tell you about what's inside of that door."

"I respect her she seems so in love with that person."

"She is, I still remember that night she looks like a zombie, unable to work, eat, rest, she felt like dying."

"What was—really happened Ms. Ally?"

"That someone's name is Sophia Messa, Lauren's ex-fiancee."

And Camila widened her eyes, "I see, now I know," she said with sadness because that Sophia doesn't know how much she hurt a kind hearted Lauren.

"I really didn't like her because she was so selfish, I don't know what gotten into Lauren to love that kind of woman, she was very different from you, she really feels at home, she never addresses me like she owned this house, but if Lauren was around she wears her mask."

"That's horrible."

"You're right, but I have no choice, Lauren loves her, she was blinded by love."

"It looks like Lauren has a thick wall around herself."

"You were right but I think you slowly breaking that wall."

"What? I did? But I didn't do anything."

"You might not notice it child but you did, try a little more," and she touch her hand, "will you take care Lauren for me? She was a daughter to me."

"Ms. Ally it sounds like you're leaving."

And Lauren nod, "I had a life to live too and I believe in you that you could take away Lauren in that dark and sad world, I felt lighter than before, you know what I mean right?"

"Ms. Ally I don't want you to have high hopes to me because I don't know if Lauren loves me, it's for her to decide, not me, I know if my ex-boyfriend is on jail who knows she will let me leave."

"Do you want to leave?"

"Of course not, but its still depends on Lauren, I'm not her responsibility and I know she took care of me because she felt pity towards what happened to me, I will not force her."