Chapter 11

AFTER teasing and teasing each other they now become close and open for each other. Lauren is still on leave and Dinah did cover up for her shift. Then one night, Camila felt uneasy and she don't know why, she couldn't sleep so she tried to visit Lauren because maybe she can sleep beside her.

She knocked when she's in front of Lauren's room, she repeated it once more but no one answered.

"Lauren it's me Camila, are you still awake? I'm here to talk to you because I can't sleep, maybe talking to you a bit make me asleep," still no one answered, "Lo I will now open the door," and she did turn the knob to open it, after opening the door she saw Lauren lying unconsciously on the floor just beside its bed, her face looks pale when she approached her, "Lauren!" she called shaking her and she immediately help her when Lauren didn't respond, she also feel her body temperature and it's not normal, "calm down Camila you can do this," and she spotted a phone on the side table, "DJ," and she quickly get it, unlock the phone and lucky enough because it has no password but her eyes widen when she saw the wallpaper, damn it was her! Just when Lauren did took a picture from her? And she shook her head, not time for this, she then immediately search for DJ's number in the phonebook and when she found it she quickly press the call button. After a couple of ring, Dinah answered.

"Lauser what's up? You called."

"Cheechee, it's me."

"Chancho..?"

"Yes!"

"Why you have Lauren's phone? Oh she's on your side."

"Damn it Cheechee not time for that, it's an emergency, I need your help."

"You make me nervous, what is it? What happened to Lauren? Did Shawn go there?"

"No, Lauren has a high fever and I don't know what to do."

"Chanch you have to calm down, I will instruct you."

"Okay," and she calmed down herself, "tell me," then she quickly follow what DJ instructed her.

"Is her fever goes down?" Dinah asked after Camila easily follow her steps, instructing her thorugh phone call.

"I think."

"You worried too much."

"Because I don't want to see that she's suffering."

"I know, you're beginning to love her."

"Yes Cheechee, Lauren was a good person and it's not wrong if I fell in love with her right?"

"You're right, I'm happy for you because you moved on."

"Yeah, oh about Shawn, he's in jail now."

"Really? How did you know?"

"From Lolo, she took me to jail and said Reito was in there."

"Lolo? You mean Lauren?"

"Yes, it's my nickname for her since she gave me one."

"I see, that was good Chanch, it looks like you already settle things with him."

"I did and we're over."

"That was good to hear, are you now okay?"

"Of course Cheechee, Dr. Jauregui cured me."

"I'm glad, stay with her forever."

"I will, thank you."

"Just tell her to take some medicine, she will follow you."

"Sure, I will tell her, thank you Cheechee."

"You're welcome, I'm happy for you Chancho." And end the call.

Then Camila put back the phone to the side table then she sat down onto the bed.

"Camz..."

And Camila look at to Lauren and she touch her cheek, "sshh its okay sweetheart, I'm here," and she took her hand and held it tight.

"Don't leave me—I need you..," Lauren murmured through her sleep.

And Camila smiled, she was so happy because Lauren needed her like she did to her, "I won't leave you baby," and she embrace her, "I won't leave you now that I'm falling in love with you," and she slept beside her.

IT was 2 whole days after Lauren fully recovered and she couldn't believe because Camila never leave her side and she felt happy for it. Her feeling is somewhat okay, her head si not buzzing anymore, she felt light. And now Camila was sleeping on the chair facing her.

"Camz..," and she slowly got up to wake her up, "hey baby."

"Lolo?" and she flicker her eyes trying to get rid of the dull on her sight.

"Yes it's me."

"Oh," and she arrange herself, "I fell asleep, I'm sorry," and she stood.

"It's okay, you're still sleepy," and she took her hand, "come, you can sleep with me."

"Thank you but I will just go back to my room."

"Don't protest, I will get mad of you if you did."

"I don't want you to get mad on me."

"Good, come," and she slowly pull her to bed.

And Camila let Lauren pulled her. Until they're both lay down to bed.

"Get some rest," and she kiss her forehead and embrace her.

Camila felt comfortable on it and she scoot over to Lauren and her sleep pulled her again.

Lauren got smiled, this is the best feeling she ever encountered so she embrace her tight pulling her closer to her afraid of letting her go.