Chapter 1

A/N: This story too is an original ShizNat fanfic written by me and I edited it to Camren edition. This was an original tagalog-english story and I tried my best to edit it in english. I apologize if you can read an english-carabao that threw you off :D. I don't know what came into me but I include Sophia here. Peace yo! Enjoy! And as you notice my past couple of stories include Shawn Mendes as bad guy but haha I really want him as bad guy because he can actually pull it off.

 LAUREN Jauregui or called by everyone in the hospital as Dr. Jauregui, emerald eyes, raven-haired locks, 5'4 in height, slim in built, single and a professional doctor, a specialists in heart diseases but she can also perform a surgery on another diseases too. She graduated in Medical Science Institute in L.A a topnotcher in medical board examination and also being a doctor is already in her blood and later on it became her passion. She spent a year after a year in different hospitals in America because of her exceptional skills but she decided to stay in L.A for good since she'd find peaceful energy in L.A though she was born in Miami but grew in L.A. And in this present year she was assigned in Kaiser Hospital that was located in L.A for almost a year now and she was still single at the age of 29.

One day in Kaiser Hospital, because of boredom that Lauren felt at that moment she decided to visit all of her patients as one of her rounds during her shift and it took hours, after that she was on her way back to her office when suddenly she halted and she wondered why. Did she forget something important? And she shook her head but her feet were glued on that spot that's what she thinks because she can't take a step forward up to her office.

"What was happened to my feet?" and she turned around and found nothing special or suspicious but a certain door that caught her utmost attention right beside her. There's so many doors on that floor but why to that specific spot to that specific door? Then she took a step closer to that door and arched her brow when suddenly she can move her feet moving towards that door and then look again, "there's something behind this door," she said sure of herself that there's a meaning of this all and she look for a name in the right side of the door where patient's name was placed in case the family member will look at to but she found none and she wonder why, "what's the meaning of this?" and she look at the room number, "Room 1132," and turned around if she found some nurse who can explain it to her, when she saw a nurse passing by she called her immediately.

"Excuse me nurse."

"Dr. Jauregui, good afternoon."

"Good afternoon, uhm I noticed this room," and she pointed the Room 1132, "I just wanted to ask if there's a patient inside?" she asked.

"Let me see doc," and she look at to her clipboard and scan the papers in it, "1132 here it is, yes doc there's a patient inside."

"What's the patient's name? I didn't see a name in the right door."

"I'm sorry Dr. Jauregui but it didn't state in here."

"How is it possible, even a family member, none?"

"None doc, maybe someone keep the person inside, secretly."

"For protection, I see, thank you that'll help."

"You're welcome doctor," and she left.

After the nurse left, Lauren decided to take a look inside she took the gold knob in her hand and turn it for it to open.

When she got inside, the atmosphere was very lonely and dark, she felt alone. And in the hospital bed she saw there a sleeping beautiful woman, she was a brunette, she took a step closer to her then as a doctor she checked her vital signs and she got smiled because it's normal. She thinks one of the doctors knew this woman. And maybe she was the reason why she can't go forward earlier.