Chapter 12

WHEN the morning comes, Camila got smile because she felt something so soft and she move closer to that softness, she also like the heat that envelope her body. Then she put her hands to that softness.

"Lauren..," and she suddenly felt softness in her forehead so she stirred, "who is that meanie?" and she opened her eyes and then she met those familiar pair of emerald eyes, "Lolo?" and she saw her smile and she widen her eyes when she finally awake and realize that she was in Lauren's bed, she remember that Lauren pulled her to bed, she thought that it was just a dream but she was clearly mistaken, "L-L-Lauren..," and she pull away and put a distance from those embrace now that she's vulnerable in her feelings towards Lauren.

"You're so cute," and she chuckled.

And her face flushed and stopped, "are-are you okay now?"

And Lauren smiled, "yes, and thanks to you, for taking care of me while I'm sick," and she pointed Camila's nose.

"I-It's nothing, y-you take care of me too while I'm unconscious fro months, w-we're quits now, I guess."

"Yeah," and she chuckled seeing Camila's cheek turn to pink shade.

"B-But you still have to take your medicine."

"I know, your care is enough."

"I'm glad."

Instead of answering her she just touch her cheek, "now, what are we gonna do?"

And Camila's face light up, "how about go swimming? We will use you swimming pool in the backyard and grilled some barbecue."

"That's it? Sure, no problem."

"Yes!"

And Lauren chuckled.

AS what they had planned, Lauren grilled a barbecue near the pool beside the two-storey house that is closed by the alternating gothic fence while Camila is changing clothes for swimming and she was excited. She felt happy too because throughout that day she's been feeling well maybe because of Camila, her care and love maybe that cures her.

"Almost done," Lauren said while grilling a barbecue when Camila called her so she looks back.

Lauren's jaw almost dropped when she saw Camila in its swimsuit attire. Her world stopped from spinning and it was like, it was her and Camila only in this world, she even forgot her barbecue. Her body is perfect, her full breast is amazing begging for her touch, her stomach is taunt, her legs were so smooth. In the end Lauren just gulped at that sight.

"S-So?" Camila asked when she saw Lauren's emerald eyes darting over her body it was staring through her head down to her foot, with those eyes she could melt anytime.

"W-Wow...," Lauren utterly said, that's the only word that came out on her mouth, and she was speechless.

Camila's face was now flustered when she heard it from Lauren, she was so vulnerable in front of her, "d-does it suits me?"

"Of course!" she said with some proud, "you look more gorgeous, your body, are you an athlete before?"

"Of course not, I just maintain it."

"I see," 'damn, now I have green mind.'

"How about you Lauren, are you an athlete before?"