I'll Be There As Soon As I Can

Finally, it was time. Today, they'd be able to find out the baby's gender. Jay was beyond excited. He'd had a huge grin on his face all day. Erin was feeling pretty good that day, so she was driving. Jay looked out the window on the drive there. Every time they stopped at a red light, he'd lean over and kiss Erin on the cheek. She smiled at him. "I love you so much Jay" he grinned. "I love you too."

  They pulled up at Med and went inside. Hank was still the only one who knew about the baby, so they avoided Will. They went in for their appointment and started the ultrasound. Jay held her hand and grinned looking at the baby. He kissed her forehead gently. She smiled. "You're so cute" she kissed his cheek happily. Natalie smiled at them as she turned the ultrasound equipment off. "Congratulations, you're having a girl." Erin smiled and hugged Jay tightly. She kissed his cheek gently. "I love you so much" he said, grinning. "I love you too" she kept on hugging him.

  They got back home a while later. Jay had to work, so he dropped Erin off at home before going in. Erin sat on the couch and watched TV for a few hours. She had some lunch and took a quick nap before getting the call from Will. "Erin... it's Jay... I-I need you to come in to Med... they just brought him in with a gunshot wound, he was asking for you before they took him off to surgery..." he's trying not to cry more than he already had. It was obvious in his voice that he was terrified. She started to cry almost instantly. "I'll be there as soon as I can..." she quickly grabbed her keys and drove off to Med.