9

C H A P T E R   N I N E

A L O N E 

Heads ups: I'm focusing more on different people in this chapter, just because I want to involve the characters I originally planned to be featured in this story

Heads ups: I'm focusing more on different people in this chapter, just because I want to involve the characters I originally planned to be featured in this story. I hope you guys still like this chapter because (spoiler) we have another couple, people!

Warning: there is some spicy stuff but not steamy. But its not even that bad so I don't know why I'm calling it spicy. 😑

_______________________________________

Jungkook carried her to his house. Park Sohye laying in his hands while clutching onto his jacket. He could feel her cold, damaged body, shivering as she hid her face. She was here with him after wondering where she was for two weeks. The person he was waiting to come back into his sight was in his hands. But she, herself was in the worse condition he ever seen her before.

He used to watch Sohye come to school was her lips pressed together to endure the pain from his punches. Or the limping of her weak legs almost falling to the ground from the aching sprain on her ankle. But the state she was in now just looked like she was broken. Her figure tormented from wounds that he didn't know about.

Jungkook reached his house and placed her delicate body on his bed. Her arms cut, blood marks stain on her skin, swollen bags under her eyes and her arms wrapped around her torso in a way like she was protecting herself. She was shaking, bringing her knees closer to her chest. Sohye was far from okay, and Jungkook felt the throbbing burn in his heart. The sight of her was enough for him to feel guilty. To feel pity. To feel the loneliness she's been through while nobody helped her. Helped her talk to someone. Help her to have someone by her side. And Jungkook was no different from those people while he made her suffer even more.

Jungkook covered her body with a blanket. Brushing her hair to the side of her face. The look of fear was impressed on her, releasing a tear from her eyes. Jungkook felt more of the ache in his chest, holding her hand to ease the pain. Her hands were cold but fitted to perfectly in his. It just felt so right. Sohye did feel his hand in hers too, and she felt a warm thundering pound in her heart. While Jungkook was aching with his guilt, Sohye felt safe. And they both stayed on Jungkook's bed for the rest of the night.

||

Jungkook woke this morning as Sohye was sleeping soundly. He hurried up to go to school and was exhausted from this morning of his. He was about to enter in his class as someone tapped on his shoulder. It was Yuju. She was standing in front of him, wearing short shorts and a tank top that showed her bare arms. Her eyes were seductive and yearning, smiling at Jungkook happily. "I'm having a party this weekend. I was wondering if you could come?!" Jungkook simply ignored her invitation and proceed to go to class, leaving Yuju in anger.