11

C H A P T E R   E L E V E N

L E T ' S   F O R G E T

_____________________________________

Sohye showed up for school. People weren't paying attention to her absence until she entered the building. That's when others realized how long she was gone for. Her wounds were healed, she was stronger, and finally got away from the place that kept her trapped.

Even though Sohye was hesitant at first, she was staying at Jungkook's place for a bit. That night when they shouted at each other, Sohye forgave him. However, she still didn't talk much to him. It was better to keep the distance before they were stuck in another argument.

Sohye insisted to walk to school that morning after another week of healing, being away from school for many weeks. However, Jungkook dragged her into his car while they drove off to the burdening highschool that they were soon going to be stuck in. During this time was when socializing with one another was quiet. A little too quiet.

The car came to a stop when Jungkook backed up for parking. The two students grabbing their bags and heading to the front doors of the school where students were running to catch up to their class. Rushing, afraid of the bell that signified that they were late.

Jungkook and Sohye had different classes the first period and separated as they walked along the halls. Sohye opened the door to her class and eyes were on her. She could hear whispers surround the room as she took her seat. The endless murmurs circling the walls of the class was nonstop and she laid her head against the desk to block out the noise.

Irene starred at Sohye as a smile glimmered across her face. She was back. Sohye was back. "Ugh! I hate how everyone is talking about her. Wanting attention much." Yuju glared at Sohye who was ignoring everyone's existence in the class. Yuju was furious just by looking at her. She was the reason Jungkook wasn't her's. Why would he like her? She was a victim, a bitch, a person who nobody liked, an outcast that was put to the side and was looked down upon. She was nothing.

Yuju was so different than her she thought. She was something that every girl in the school wanted to be. She was wealthy, pretty, the whole package. However, Irene was just happy that Sohye was back. Safe and okay.