13

C H A P T E R   T H I R T E E N 

C H A O S

__________________________________

"A game? What are you, 12?" She yelled. In awe that this hot-as-fuck fuck boy standing in front of her is wanting to play a game.

"Come on, live a little! If I didn't tell you to come out of that house, you would just...study" Jungkook held onto the jacket in his hands. Sohye, on the other hand, was trying to cover herself will her hands as much as possible with the struggle to pull the dress down. 

"And studying isn't a bad thing, dumbass!" Sohye fumed in frustration. Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked at the girl. 

"Let's just play Never Have I Ever. It's simple, just take a drink when you have done something." Jungkook suggested. 

"Easy, all you're going to say are some weird horny shit, but this one, heh heh, has never done anything. Jokes on you Jeon, this virgin ass isn't going anywhere, anytime soon." she smirked at him. Feeling proud that she wasn't going to get into someone's pants at this hour.

"Okay then, let's put a twist." A smile crept upon his face. "Take a drink if you don't put a finger down." His eyes were staring into hers. This was when Sohye took a gulp with her eyes continuing to make contact with his.

"Are you serious? Dude, I'm not getting drunk tonight." Sohye looked at the taller. She really didn't want to consume alcohol, especially with the number of drunk teens around her. She was afraid that she would turn out like, like some bitch twerking in the middle of the dance floor.

"Come on, they'll be basic things that everyone has done at this age. I promise they won't be that bad." He laughed out the words. His hands brushing through his hair as he took a glance at her. "Do you want the jacket back?" He reminded.

She contemplated. Was this really what was going to go down? She cursed in her head and came to terms. "Fine, just hurry the goddamn game." She pressed her back harder into the wall and puffed a breath of air out her lips. 

"Okay, I'll start. Never have I ever confessed to a crush" Jungkook spurted out. 

Sohye's eyes widened. She never did that. When she lived with her parents, she couldn't do anything. It was always shouting, yelling and torture in that house that she had to come home to. It wasn't even her home. It was just a place of darkness. It was the place she wanted to be far away from. Away from the people that kept her in that cage that was supposed to be called family.